I Shall Call Him Mini Me

asok

Well-Known Hunter
I really like my Boba Riddell helmet. But, with not having much luck finding them on ebay. So, I copied mine. This way I can repaint it however I want. Maybe even as the Open Seasons Jango. The helmet is fiberglass! I cold cast the rang finder, ear and the rest of the helmet. Now I just need to trim, fill, sand and paint. With it being hollow I can put in a T visor as well. In the pics I just taped on the ear. The only bad thing is that I had to put a section of tape over the slots in the back. It was the only way I could cast it. What do you think?

pic01.jpg

pic04.jpg

With flash.
pic05.jpg

Without flash
pic06.jpg

You can see how just a light sanding will make it look like metal. I thinned the ear cap down a bit. I have alway thought it way to big.

pic07S.jpg

I just made casting of the keyslots and Molar connector. I just need to trim and glue.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd repaint the stands with either a bantha skull or "wheat" emblem to replace the emperial symbol. as far as your new cast, there's always the Holiday Special version. You could even have a scaled version of the tuning fork weapon on a lower level of the stand.

:lol: That's pretty cool man !!!! I'd entertained the idea sometime ago to do a full suit scaled to one of these little buckets :lol: Would you believe I even started making the armor and gauntlets for it a while back? :lol: I should really see if I can find them, or if they got scrapped. They would compliment this little bad boy very well !

FP

:lol: That's pretty cool man !!!! I'd entertained the idea sometime ago to do a full suit scaled to one of these little buckets :lol: Would you believe I even started making the armor and gauntlets for it a while back? :lol: I should really see if I can find them, or if they got scrapped. They would compliment this little bad boy very well !

FP

There are templets from WoF....

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back