Work in Progress - My FP V2 Armor

It's finished boys and girls! I'm VERY happy with the results! Thank you FP!

Here it is in all it's glory (natural light):

DSCF4016.JPG

With flash:

DSCF4017.JPG

Ab plate details:

DSCF4018.JPG

Sticker details:

DSCF4019.JPG

Chest dent details:

DSCF4020.JPG

Right chest plate (natural light):

DSCF4024.JPG

Left chest plate (natural light):

DSCF4025.JPG

Ab plate (natural light):

DSCF4026.JPG

Cod piece (natural light):

DSCF4027.JPG

Cod piece dent detail:

DSCF4028.JPG

The only thing I'm not happy with and might change is the light green scratch color on the ab plate. Other than that I'm THRILLED with how this came out.

I used the templates as a guide and lightly sketched the scrapes on with a pencil. Then I went in with the masking fluid and tried to keep it in the lines. Some spots didn't come out quite right when the latex was removed so for those scrapes I had to paint them freehand topically.

Can't wait to show it off at Dragon Con! :)

UHM .....

DAMN !!!!

wow.jpg

There, I gave ya one too, since I didn't have one of my own :lol:

Chief, that is just fanfriggintastic my friend !!!! That turned out
absolutely amazing. The first V.2 set painted, and it rocks.

One little tiny thing tho ...

Stand on a chair or something, when you're taking pics of the cod piece! You're blimping it out
with your focal length !! I wanna see how it looks with your awesome paintup with a better
focal length !!! :lol: Just stand on a chair with the camera about 6 ft away from the cod piece,
then zoom in a little with the camera zoom and try to get it to look something like this ...

5.jpg

You are most certainly welcome man. Glad you like it !
Great Job !!

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
cool..I was looking at yours...AMAZED by your work..so I decided to put it next to mine on the computer screen..I was getting MAD at myself because yours seemed different..and I began to question myself...hell I was about to sand mine down..then I REALIZED...hey.. his is MOM and mine is AOSW!!

anyway..INCREDIBLE JOB...JUST INCREDIBLE!!

Yes, that's the set I used as the model.

WOW Bob it came out great, I can't wait to see this in person this week. If you still have your V.1 FP armor can you bring it too? I want to see the difference in person.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back