FOUR slot beacons

psberetta here are the comparisons. You can ignore my last e-mail I just saw your post.

Here is a comparison shot of the two different sized beacons, one for the 16.5” and for the 15” wide jet packs.
Depending which pack you have will dictate which beacon should be produce. So the question is;

What size is everyone’s JP?

beacon%20comp.gif

For reference here is a shot showing a comparison between the drawings and the studio jet pack,
to give an idea of the proper scale.
Jet Pack%20Comparison.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great diagram WOF!!!!!!!!! I can't believe all the progress that has been made around here lately!!!!! Pretty amazing guys ;)
D

PSBeretta,
That's some excellent work!
I don't know about the size myself, but when you figure out a price, make sure to put the word out!

I'm leaning toward 2-3/4" Also how bout making it into a kit with the stabilizer too.;) You have my interest as long as it's not super expensive.:D

i'll measure my JP later tonight. i echo that comment about adding a stabilizer too.

it looks like you've really nailed the look, particularly with the slots cut all around the top, not just on one side.

very, very nice :)

What are we measuring on the jet pack to determine the size?? :confused

Once someone tells me, I will measure my BM jet pack when I get home.

Oh.. and I'd be in for a beacon/stabilizer kit! :D

Must not give in to peer pressure.......Oops...........I did.

Well, Ripcode had a good idea.

Here is the Stabilizer and Beacon combo. The last pic I used the flash. I will more than likely be offering BOTH sizes of the Beacon and the Stabilizer. Sold separate or as a pair.

DSC00401.JPG

DSC00404.JPG

DSC00407.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
psberetta, great work again!(y) looks like your going to be taking all my money bro! Quit enticing me with all the stellar aluminum work!!! :lol: I'll probably interested in 2 sets! What's the combo price going to be?8) probably pay for them with the FT unit!(y) (y)

THX

:cheers

These are looking really good! I think 2.75 inches in height is right which should include a slightly round nub at the peak which is missing on your beacon and that detail is visible from the BF cd JP closeup. The stabilizer is at 1.5 inches in comparison and has diagonal criss-cross hatch detailing around the top 1/4 inch area.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back