Introducing JP_Fett from Atlanta!

Be gentle ya'll... I still have a couple of minor things to do...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Nice work INDEED! Looks great!
Just a suggestion maybe you could contact the person you got the parts from & get a bit of info on the heritage of your Jango items. Often Helmets & Gauntlets will have the makers name on the inside. I only suggest this as some serious Jango's like to reel off the makers of each part. This helps other Jango's in their decisions of what make of parts go together well. Not too far from Petrol heads discussing "twin cam blowers" or whatever they discuss....

Maybe if other members recognize any of your parts they could post you a brand or makers name...

Did I mention it looks great!

Jono

I'm pretty sure it is. It's a JD helmet, right? As far as I know, I'm the only one who painted the cheeks with a pointed area vs the rounded off. Can you post some more pics of the helmet? Inside too. If it's mine, it was a good helmet.

Wes

I'm pretty sure it is. It's a JD helmet, right? As far as I know, I'm the only one who painted the cheeks with a pointed area vs the rounded off. Can you post some more pics of the helmet? Inside too. If it's mine, it was a good helmet.

Wes

Not sure if it's a JD or not... no identifying marks on it anywhere...

Here's some pics:

helm1.jpg

helm2.jpg

helm3.jpg

helm4.jpg

helm5.jpg

That's Pooh, she likes to help.. :)
helm6.jpg

Looks better than mine and I have been accepted into the 501st! LOL I would juist say switch the color of the vest and gloves and go!

-Chris

Correct the vest is supposed to be a dark grey color but people often use black because they grays available come out too light when a flash is used. The gloves are a shade of blueish gray. The right shade of gray is ok but if you go blue it needs to be a darker blue color. Like I said before your suit rocks as it sits!

-Chris

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back