Fett RF stalk measurement PLEASE HELP!!

dark shadow

New Hunter
Could someone provide me with some measurements of the RF stalk from a screen accurate helmet? Two measurements.
1) the total length of the stalk from top to bottom. Youd have to measure it while off the helmet.
2) If youre looking at the range finder side of the helmet, what is the length of the exposed stalk from what you can see. Theres a cap covering the hinge part of the bottom of the stalk and the RF itself hides some of it it its hollow. Is the Delux Boba Fett fiberglass helmet stalk film accurate in length?
I recieved a stalk from some one and its longer than the one on my DP Delux helmet. Am I used to seeing my DP delux or is the stalk that I just recieved too long?
PLEASE HELP. Thanks in advance

-Scott

Well, for your "number 2" measurement, I have an aluminum BKBT stalk on an MS1 helmet, and I come up with 5 1/4".
That's from the base of the actual RF topper to where it disappears behind the ear cap.
Hope that's useful. :)

Well, for your "number 2" measurement, I have an aluminum BKBT stalk on an MS1 helmet, and I come up with 5 1/4".
That's from the base of the actual RF topper to where it disappears behind the ear cap.
Hope that's useful. :)
Yes thats helpful! My DP delux is the same measurement. It may seem the new stalk I got is too long.
Any one else come up with the same measurement?
-Scott

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back