Flare gun replica ?

Seen sidewinders blaster rifle, tis very good, looking for a metal one though :) Metal is always more realistic and sturdier than resin, etc ....

Thanks anyway (y)

No worries, although you may have trouble getting an original/metal webley flare gun. They have been decommission for a number of years and originals go for hundreds. Be prepared to part with a lot of $$$

Good luck

Dont want to get a a real webley, as defacing a almost-antique gun just seems wrong :) .. a replica like the broom handled mauser replicas is more the thing I was thinking of.

Is the bronze replica cast from a original ? (y)

Dont want to get a a real webley, as defacing a almost-antique gun just seems wrong :) .. a replica like the broom handled mauser replicas is more the thing I was thinking of.

Is the bronze replica cast from a original ? (y)

I hear you there! And yes--the HS Bronze Webley was cast of off an original.:)

Well, consider this some warning to gather up funds for a HS bronze replica ;)
I'm going to be fixing it up a little and making a couple tweaks before I sell it. I may sell some of my extra parts with it too.
I'm upgrading to a real Webley. I agree that it's a shame to deface one of the real flare guns especially since they're so valuable to gun collectors as well. Like the original prop I am making the modications non-permanent so it can always go back to original condition. I'll likely be using a replica wood stock because the wood finish is too easy to damage.

Well, consider this some warning to gather up funds for a HS bronze replica ;)
I'm going to be fixing it up a little and making a couple tweaks before I sell it. I may sell some of my extra parts with it too.
I'm upgrading to a real Webley. I agree that it's a shame to deface one of the real flare guns especially since they're so valuable to gun collectors as well. Like the original prop I am making the modications non-permanent so it can always go back to original condition. I'll likely be using a replica wood stock because the wood finish is too easy to damage.

Chris,
You luck dog!! I doubt I'll ever get the chance to "upgrade" to the creme-de la-creme....a real Webley:) Even still I love my HS all the same.

You fixin' her up for an ESB version right?

Steve

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back