My MOW Jango gauntlets...with a few mods (pic heavy)

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Well I finally finished all the modifications I wanted to make. The biggest were installing all of the metal accesories. All the buttons and switches are fully functional and all of the aluminum darts are top-of-the-line Dark-Side parts (thanks bro).

A big thanks to MOW for an awesome pair of Jango gauntlets to use as the base for my little project! Your detailing cannot be beat bro!!(y)

Oh, and they will be for sale soon, but only because I have an Open Season Jango suit now. I just can't bring myself around to putting a coat of red paint on these babies. :D

Enjoy,
Cruzer

1-1.JPG

2-1.JPG

4-1.JPG

5-1.JPG

6-1.JPG

7-1.JPG

8-1.JPG

9-1.JPG

10-1.JPG

11-1.JPG

12-1.JPG

13-1.JPG

14-1.JPG

15-1.JPG

16-1.JPG

17-1.JPG

out of curiosity (even though i'm sure it's posted somewhere else) how big are these (length, width, hight... roughy) i've heard they're monsterous:lol:, and i only have wee little forearms at around nine inches in length:( :cry ...:lol:
but they're so beautiful:love

out of curiosity (even though i'm sure it's posted somewhere else) how big are these (length, width, hight... roughy) i've heard they're monsterous:lol:, and i only have wee little forearms at around nine inches in length:( :cry ...:lol:
but they're so beautiful:love

Only if you have girly arms like Cruzer. :lol:

The mods make those gauntlets sweet Cruzer! If I didn't have a pair, I would seriously wants yours, lol. ;)

Those look great! I have one question though, what is "open season'? Is it just a modified jango or a different style?

"Open Seasns" is a comic book series, thats chronicals Jango's life growing up as a mandalorian. In this series, he has a much different looking armor then he is shown in Episode II. However, contrary to what I thought, Cruzer's suit's colors are grayish, with red mandibles, where I believed that they were green. Boba's armor is the same as a regular mando from what I remember, but I know that the color of the mandibles denote the Mando's position in the military, i.e. infantry, ect. But yea, thats pretty much it, correct me if im wrong.

-tubachris

PM me when they are ready to find a new home! I am still interested but now pending price of course!

-Chris

"Open Seasns" is a comic book series, thats chronicals Jango's life growing up as a mandalorian. In this series, he has a much different looking armor then he is shown in Episode II. However, contrary to what I thought, Cruzer's suit's colors are grayish, with red mandibles, where I believed that they were green. Boba's armor is the same as a regular mando from what I remember, but I know that the color of the mandibles denote the Mando's position in the military, i.e. infantry, ect. But yea, thats pretty much it, correct me if im wrong.

-tubachris

ah okay, I'll have to find that series.

There were three different colored suits that Jango wore in that 4 book comic series. In #1 he's a child in regular farmer clothes. In #2 he has a suit similar in colors to Boba and with a rough circle shape across his chest armor. In #3 he has the red, grey, and silver color scheme. And in #4 they show him in the blue and silver we see in EP 2. All the gear is the same throughout all three suits I believe.

I think it would be neat if someone did the #2 version.
Cruzer

Thanks everyone. I'm glad you like them. It's hard to go wrong when MOW's Jango gauntlets are such a great product to begin with.

Zxwing and Spideyfett, a big thank you, seeing as how both of your own accomplishments in the Fett realm are amazing and have been a source of encouragement for me!(y)

Cruzer

Wow, those look horrible. You should just give them to me to save yourself some embarrassment.

J/K, those look flippin sweet Cruzer, top notch job once again.

Outstanding!! (y)(y)(y)

My MOW's are still in the primer stage after all this time. I've been so busy with work and life that I haven't had a chance to really get started. One question. What brand hoses did you use for your gauntlets? I don't want to use the same hoses that I used for my original MOW's, though I probably will if I don't find a more suitable and more flexible set.

It's the hose that home depot sells and the rit dye I used was a bottle of liquid "denim blue" in a bean pot with boiling water.

Cruzer

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back