possibly the coolest Nerf gun converted to custom mando weapons

morpheus1977

Active Hunter
this was an awsome find at target I could not get it home fast enough to start painting
disasembeled.gif

rifle.gif

riflewithscope.gif

sniperrifle.gif

its funny I saw it and thought it was very cool they had 6 I went back about 15 min later and they had one left I grabed it and then a kid came around with his (I guess grand parent) and saw that there were no more left I almost felt a little bad ALMOST :lol:

its funny I saw it and thought it was very cool they had 6 I went back about 15 min later and they had one left I grabed it and then a kid came around with his (I guess grand parent) and saw that there were no more left I almost felt a little bad ALMOST :lol:
That gun is just freakin' HUGE! How much was it?

I never had toy guns when I was a kid. Well I had a few, I never played with them though. I perferred action figures! Star Wars still rocks :)

Hmmmm.... how come I can not find that gun anywhere on the net?
Do you remember what the name is, besides Nerf :p ?

that would be it I think it came out at the very begining of the month so it was a good find I even found a website that tells how to mod it to make it shoot farther.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back