Rubie's Helmet

For a custom Mando I guess it would be okay. It is really undersized and innacurately shaped for Boba purists. It is considered the lowest end helmet as far as what's available, but it would be a good bucket to practice painting on.

how about the bobamaker helmet? is that the correct size and shape? because even though I'm new and a beginne,r I want to correct helmet. The main differences between my warrior, and boba is no jet pack, no back armor cuz i'm going to wear a large cape, and different color armor.

OK then, I think I might ge the basic bobamaker helmet and the t-visor form them. since this man is a cusom mando warrior, it will work out just fine.

As the others have already said, i would be tempted to save an extra 30 pounds and buy a Bobamaker bucket.

without being considered offish i would not touch a Rubies bucket even if it were given to me as they are just rubbish. Especially considering there are fantastic buckets out there few only a few quid more.

Actually rubies has one out that isnt THAT bad. I had one, I just recently sold it to solochaser. It was a white vinyl and had a pretty good shape to it all I did was add a metal reinforcer in the back and repainted. As for the sanding it down question, It's good to atealst scuff sand it to give the primer something to grab on to. What ever you choose just don't cheap out on the primer.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back