rnlaing's fem mando gear

School hijacked me, but i've returned with much returning. I dont have pictures yet, but the armor is set on the flak vest and im still picking up little accents for the suit. I still have to do the visor on the helmet (but i have money now ;P)
i should be done before the end of the month, if i can take a breather from *sigh* my life! ;P
after all that crap i'll be done...for now
i'll keep you lot posted.

just want everyone to know that for right now the costume is done. i attached my armor to my flak early this morning, im actually wearing it right now and working on modifications. will have pics before tuesday

You know, just by coincidence, Tuesday is this day called "Halloween" where traditionally, some people dress up in costumes.
How lucky are you?! (y) ;)

Post them pics!

LOL PICTURES!
keep in mind i still need to get a better under suit top. You can totally see my elbows ;P
oh oh yeah, and gauntlets are gonna have to be gotten later, cuz im totally poor right now.
HERE!
oh yeah, pics are big. ;P
im gonna keep working on stuff until C 4 (getting a more durable gun belt for starters.) and..ya know...da guants

IMG_3496.jpg

IMG_3497-1.jpg

IMG_3498.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

probably coulda done with some make up ;P i'll be all scarred up beneath it come tuesday.

so i dont think it turned out too bad for my first major star wars costume (i was leia at 9 and padme at 16)

Last edited by a moderator:
tru. i decided to attempt and make my own garage gauntlets involving a plast cat box, a heat gun, a home made mold to make an impresion in the gauntlets, spray paint and velcro. i figure, what the hell, give it a shot...Its sure to be amusing, if not successful.

Ship is called 'Deere 1' ;P Im going to paint my car to match my armor .I kid thee not . a big ole mando helmet on the hood
Now thats a sexy ride.

oh yeah, those gauntlets didnt work out, i dont know if i need a better heating gun. i think i should just stick with design and painting and let someone else make my hardware ;P'

so...looking for cheep gauntlets...who isnt, right?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back