Guantlet Hose Placement

TheDentedOne

Active Hunter
Hello all,

Simple question. Where, and How are you guys attaching the other end of the guantlet hoses once the go up the sleeve of the flight suit?

I did mine the same way as both of you guys. I used a tie wrap instead of a bolt to attach all 3 hoses together, than 1 of the those small climbers clips to attach the tie wrap to the elastic up my sleeve. I needed something easy, so someone could do it for me, once I have my vest and armor on I can't reach my elastic......
J-ROCK

This is how i did it.

1. Purchase keychains (or atleast the metal ring, or any metal ring), Carbine hooks, elastic bands, nuts & bolts and a "metal hoop" ( see pics below)

2. Loop the elastic band through the keyring and attatch it under the sleve of the jump suit.

3. Drill a hole through the tubing and put a bolt through the hole as well as the hoop and put a Carbine on the hoop.

gauntlets.jpg

4. After you have put on your gauntlet clipp the carbine hooks onto the keyrings hidden under the sleave..

5. Go troop and enjoy..

The metal hoop looks in real life like this.. --> link
Usually found near the marina and boating supplies.

*** EDIT ***
Kinda like RBF.. but with some differenses..

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back