Run Interest for Girth Belts

Im rather confused by the varying ways of measurement the proper size of the belt. I have a 35 in. waist so do I need to get a belt thats smaller or a belt thats larger. Maybe Ive got too many things on my mind and Im not thinking straight. Thanks to anybody who can clear this up.

Just put on your suit and throw a measuring tape around you and post what that is. My belt is a 34" and that dosnt include straps.. but I wear a 34" pant so perhaps that is the key here...??

Any who... i have gotten a bagillion pms from you folks... trust me, I am keeping track of all of yall, dont worry... I HAVE to assess my abilitys to get these belts in these sizes and then post what sizes I have, and then they will be given in the order of who PMed me or posted. I will do my best to hook up as many folks as I can... thanks so much for your patience

Heres a little update for all you patient folks out there... I am still assessing if I can meet all your needs and running down the giant list of sizes. I recived about 35 requestes for belts and I want to make sure that I can meet that need. Bear with me! :)

I'd be interested too.
Need to replace mine. it's a little short.:eek:
I'm a 38" waist so I guess a 38" belt which with an extra 2" - 4" on top for the straps should be ok?
Do you ship to the UK?

Cheers

Dom

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back