Run Interest for Girth Belts

evan4218

Active Hunter
I am needing to see who needs 100%mohair girths dyed with straps and what sizes. I am going to buy out the local petsmart but I realize that not all of you have one that sells horse stuff and the website dosnt offer them.

I will dye the entire run and and add straps just as you see on the screen used belt.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/showthread.php?p=187297#post187297

I understand the frustration of not being able to find what you need to finish your suit and in the spirit of what this forum is all about I am offering up what little bit of spare time I have left these days to round up some belts for you guys. Like a few of you, I was at the back of the line with the Crazy4bobafett belts, I have yet to get mine. I have herd thet they dont take the dye either. :( This may be becase of how you guys are dying them, I had to simmer my belt in a pot full of water and a botttle of dye for an hour.

Any how, post or PM me with the FINISHED size of what the belt needs to be, keep in mind that it has to go around your jumpsuit and over your cod peice. This tells me how long the rope part needs to be to look correct.

I should be able to nab between 5-10 belts this weekend. :)

P.S. - It should not cost me more then $30 a belt shipped for a finished belt.

In your measuring, you want between 2-4" of strap in the back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great deal, consider me in! What is the best way to measure? I have a 36" waist, so with jumsuit and armor would a 40" belt be about right? (Going for an ESB look if it matters)
Thanks!

with a 36" you would need a either a 34-36 inch belt with 4 inch straps on it. If you could measure with measuring tape around your waist with your jumpsuit and cod on. When I get home I will do that on mine and measure the girth belt I just got and then post size ratios.

I.E. - 34" waist needs a 32" girth belt plus straps... ect

I'd like to get in on this, I've been looking for a girth belt but had no luck. I guess I need a 32" belt (I have a 34" waist)? Does that sound about right?

30.00 shipped YES!!!!! Put me down this is the last Item I need for my esb fett. put me down as a 38-42 inch waist.

Justin, I'd be down for a 34".
The smallest my PetSmart had was 38" but I bought it anyway.
I could always send this over as an even trade and you could charge me for your services for dying the 34". If not, just add me to the full price list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rat_Fett said:
Evan, I'd be down for a 32".
The smallest my PetSmart had was 36" but I bought it anyway.
I could always send this over as an even trade and you could charge me for your services for dying the 32". If not, just add me to the full price list.
I wear a size 32" belt too, but I ordered a size 36" girth and mine fit perfectly! I didn't get mine from Petsmart though. My Tack Outlet Girth Belt works great! Evan's may be a better deal though, shipping cost me $10!! He's offering it dyed and shipped for $30, I spend maybe $40 on mine.

Andy
TK/BH-1287

I'm in!

With jumpsuit, cod etc...I'm measuring around 35-36...I would think a girth in the 36" range would work.

Oh and I'm needing ESB... you're going to do that color also?

Thanks!

evan4218 said:
with a 36" you would need a either a 34-36 inch belt with 4 inch straps on it. If you could measure with measuring tape around your waist with your jumpsuit and cod on. When I get home I will do that on mine and measure the girth belt I just got and then post size ratios.

I.E. - 34" waist needs a 32" girth belt plus straps... ect

Be sure to get the belt measurement with your armor on if you can. If you can't I would add 3-4 inches to your waist size to get the right size girth. I made the mistake of buying a 36" belt for my 36" waist... I ended up having to use long straps to even use this belt. Had about 8" gap in back. I now have a 40" belt that works perfect.
Mark

I'm also in for a girth belt if you're still taking orders. I am needing a 34" belt. I have a 30" waist. ROTJ if possible. PM me if you need anything

This is turning out to be quite the popular little thread now isnt it! :)

I am getting your PMs dont worry! I am going to formulate a list this weekend and then go grab what I can and also call the local supplyer and see what they got as well. Once I am confident I can meet the demand I will post your screenname on a run list with your size, then I will PM you for payment after that.

:)

Hi Evans,

Could you add me to your list also just incase my belt doesn't work out i would like to have a back up just in case.

I will pm you the size that i need.

Thanks in Advance.

Ian
Homer-Fett

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back