interest in an aluminum blaster

Thanks gang! Sorry I haven't been around these parts too much :facepalm

I'm glad you all are enjoying the blasters. I can't wait to get the last of them out of my site ;) hehe...

I'm finishing up the last two who wanted the electronics now ... sorry for taking so long!!! I'll post pics of them in a couple days.

There are still two people who I can't seem to catch up with. I would just like to ship their blasters to them since they've been paid for I just never heard an answer in regards to the electronics and assembly.

Laura... are you still the mod? I hate to ask but would you be willing or able to track down these two people just so I can confirm the shipping address as I'd like to just mail out the kits and basically release myself of the stress. I don't really feel comfortable hanging onto them.

I'm looking for:
* Tony Machalski - forum name: ItsThatGuy
* Jennifer Natschow - forum name: TK2542

I can try to shoot them emails again but I've been trying for several months with little or no luck.

thanks,
Cal

This is sooo not my arena, but I thought I'd just say WOW ! :eek: I never knew about these. Phenomenal kit and craftsmanship there Cal !!! (y)

FP

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

Here are the last two I am ever going to build :D

electronic_blaster21sm.jpg

electronic_blaster22sm.jpg

These will be in the mail asap.

I heard from Tony but not from Jennifer yet so Tony I will get your kit gathered and ready to ship as well.

thanks,
Cal

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back