interest in an aluminum blaster

Yep... handles on both blasters are exactly the same! The Kropserkel one just weighs a heck of a lot more! :) Took a look at the Kropserkel page again (pretty awesome! ). Daughter's response to the news: "Cool Mom... can I play with it?" :eek: :lol: Hubby's response: "That's what you wanted to show me?" :rolleyes

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the quote from the shop but he forgot to give me an alternate option which I'll mention below.. hopefully he'll get that to me soon.

I don't know if you all have seen the progress on my other blasters I have made. If you need me to I will dig up the other thread and reference the images.

For the hollowed out blaster barrel that would accept fiberoptics and sounds we have the following quotes:

For a run of 10: $222.00 each plus shipping

For a run of 15: $163.00 each plus shipping

For a run of 25: $114.00 each plus shipping

This is just for the aluminum barrel. He is supposed to quote a solid barrel version for me, which he forgot to include. I will post that option as soon as I receive it.

If you already have my blaster kit you could probably use the handle you have or I can add some cost for the handle. If you are wanting the electronic version, I would definitely have to include the handle because I need to re-design it to include the electronics. Also, at this point I would figure the electronics would be a later investment because I am unsure what this will cost. I will see if I can get an estimate from hyperdyne on this though to let y'all know. He and I will need to work out a prototype and I need the blaster barrel first.

Right now my main concern is with the barrel :)

Awesome... You know I would want the electronic one :D:D:D...

Mate, if we can get 25 guys.. the cost would be $114, that is a nice amount...

C'on guys !!!

PM btw...!!!

I'll have one. How do you want to do this. Shall we send you PMS so you can keep a total?

I'm 100 up for one dude

I'll have to know more about the electronic version though. For now it's just the plain one

How many does this make for me??? Yikes... :lol: On the other hand I don't have one that llights up or makes cool sounds! I'd be interested in an electronics version. :)

Hi I'm InsigniaNIX aka BH 2530 in the 501st. I'm a Jango Fett but I'm making a Zam Wessel costume for my fiancée. I'd be up for one as well please.

I will have to check with the hubbie but I think it's safe to say count me in!
I would Love to have the electronics version!
I am currently gunless so I would need anything that's currently available to get one.

edit: checked with hubby. Put me down for an electonics one if this comes through :)

I edited the first post with the interest list and proper information. It seems most people would be more interested in an electronic blaster kit at this point anyway but I still need to bug my machinist to get the quote on the solid barrel.

Please keep in mind, this is only the price of the barrel itself. This does not include the handle or the electronics. If you already have one of my resin blasters you may consider using the handle from that and rigging up your own electronics. If you want the hyperdyne electronics, I need to redesign the handle to incorporate the design so there will be extra cost there also. I'm guessing an additional $50 for the handle kit plus whatever hyperdyne will charge. I'm talking to him now to see if he can ballpark a cost to give us an idea.

Definitely interested in a hollow version with handle and electronics, but only if it doesn't happen til later in the summer... Not gonna have the cash before at least July, unfortunately.

I'll put you on the list as a tentative order ;) .. I'm not sure just yet how the run will kick off. Hopefully soon. I don't know why but I haven't heard back from my machinist on the solid version. He did mention to me at first that it wouldn't be much price difference so since it appears most people are excited like me about an electronic blaster we might just go for that option.

What do you all think? If we want to just go for it then I will need to collect payments and pay my machinist up front for the run of barrels. Since our interest list falls between the 10 and 15 run I need to call him to confirm the price if it changes right at 15 or if it's gradually less cost for say 11 or 12 blasters.

I guess I could link the thread to the 501st site and try to get more orders.

Let me know where the money goes, when and how much and I'm so there. I'll need the whole kit as I'm starting from scratch here.
I am so excited about the lights!!
That's a good idea about posting on the 501st boards. The more people the cheaper it is for the rest of us. I am most certainly one of those "the more the merrier" people :)

Right on ;) .. me too..

I posted a link on the 501st and RPF. I hope they come here as it will make it easier to keep track .. so we'll see. I don't think I want to wait too long before placing the order cause I'd like to have one for C4 and I'm sure there are a few others who would as well ... even if the electronics aren't ready.

Sadly I'm not one who'll have things ready for C4. Most I may do is resew the hood on my Jedi outer robes (turns out I really did need the pleats to have it fit right) and get the belt tightened and wear that.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back