interest in an aluminum blaster

Hey everyone, I have been wondering the same thing as well. So to make a long story short, I found out that the electronics are completed for the orders that have been paid. If the electronics kits aren't delivered to me by the beginning of this next week, we will be driving to pick them up in person.;)

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please by all means feel free to PM me. :)

I know it's no consolation, but this project has been eating at me like a bleeding ulcer and I sincerely apologize for the ridiculously long wait time.

Thank you everyone!

Sweet!! I can not wait to get that blaster in my hands. Nothing else will be completed, but I will be running around the house practicing my Zam poses with the blaster!!:)

Hey gang,
I updated the beginning of the first post. I received the electronics kits in the mail yesterday.

I am slammed this week but I will do what I can to get these assembled and out the door as soon as I physically can.

Some of you didn't pay for electronics.
What do you want me to do with your kits? Do you still want electronics or do you want me to ship the blaster kit to you as it is? It won't be assembled. The resin handle will be cut but it will still need some clean up, assembly, painting etc. If you do still want electronics I'll need the payment in order to place the order with Hyperdyne. It shouldn't take as long now because most of his delays were in finalizing the design and getting the soundboards made. Also he had to find a company to do those things. He has that now so all he has to do is place the order with the programmer and assembler.

Those who I was waiting for payment for electronics are:

* Benkenove
* Jennifer Natschow
* SL1190
* Sandman
* RudolphT
* mgoob
* ItsThatGuy

I also sent out pm's and emails to those on the above list.

Please contact me and let me know what you would like me to do.

Again to everyone... I am very sorry for this!!! You're right Laura, I don't care if I never see another one :facepalm ... but I will do everything in my power to get this batch finished for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again, great news... I hope the build time is relatively short for everyone. Maybe some of those people who haven't paid would reply quicker if you contacted them at the RPF.

When I get mine... I'll be holding it lovingly and wearing out the battery on the first day no doubt! :lol: Cal will probably have nightmares about this blasted blaster project for years to come! ;)

Hey Gang,
I just updated the first post of the thread with the current state of progress. I'm finishing up the first 5 blasters now.

Again, please if you ordered a blaster but didn't pay for electronics let me know what to do with your kit. Please read the updates which are in the very first post of the thread.

thanks,
Cal

Cal... Can you put an updated list of who has paid for the electronics, who has paid for the plain blaster and who still owes you money on the threads. At the top and copy/paste at the bottom. Just so we all know. Thanks!

Just think ... a couple of more weeks and you can have those dang blasters out of your sight! :lol: :lol: I do appreciate you sticking with the project though... and I know I'm going to love my blaster when I get it.

I have updated the list in the first post.

Currently as of this post, this is what it says:

#) Forum name..............Kit paid for?.................. electronics paid for?.................Shipped?

1) MonCal ............................... PAID .............. electronics..........PAID
2) Benkenove .......................... PAID .............. electronics
3) tk2542 (Jennifer Natschow)..... PAID .............. electronics
4) BFett333 / Fangs.................. PAID .............. electronics...........PAID
5) MaulMaus ........................... PAID .............. electronics...........PAID
6) me*gonk ............................ PAID .............. electronics...........PAID
7) sl1190 ................................ PAID .............. electronics
8 ) JDFett ............................... PAID .............. electronics .........PAID
9) Blue ................................... PAID .............. electronics..........PAID
10) Sandman ........................... PAID .............. electronics
11) rudolpht............................. PAID .............. electronic
12) wuher da brewer RPF........... PAID .............. electronics...........PAID
13) zamovar............................. PAID .............. electronics..........PAID
14) mgoob RPF............ ............ PAID .............. electronics..........PAID
15) Kay_Dee............................ PAID .............. electronics...........PAID
16) ItsThatGuy......................... PAID .............. electronics
(17)Thumper.............................PAID...............electronics............PAID
(18 ) Odi wan 72 RPF.................PAID................No electronics..................................SHIPPED
(19) Foxbatkllr...........................Paid................No electronics..................................SHIPPED

I am talking with a few of you so you know who you are and what we are doing with your kits :)

JDFett, I need to get your blaster back I guess and I can finish it.

For those electing not to have the electronics installed now:

The assembly won't be the easiest for you to do. I have jigs set up for drilling the holes and putting everything together. I don't have a tutorial for the assembly but I can try to put some notes together for you. You are more than welcome to assemble them yourself if you are confident that you can do it. I will need to know if you want the hollow handle or the solid one. Again as I have mentioned before, if you are electing to go this route, you didn't pay to have your blaster assembled so you will be receiving a raw kit. I priced these kits at absolute bottom dollar so there is no profit in it for me to assemble them. The resin will need cleaned up, painted and assembled. I am completely fine with sending them out that way, I just want to be sure we are on the same page :)

Those who are paying for electronics:

You also paid for them to be assembled and painted. I didn't estimate the assembly cost very well because there is a lot more work than I anticipated and I am using up the assembly price at less than half way through the build ... but I assure you I am doing a nice job on them and you won't be disappointed!! I will be getting these finished up as soon as possible and getting them in the mail. I will be trying to do batches each week as I have shown the first 5 I am working on now. They are painted now. I need to seal the paint and assemble them still and then let them cure for a few days before sending them.

Thanks Cal. I just wanted everyone to be sure where they all stood Top... and Bottom of the post.

Those babies sure do look sweet! I'm looking forward to terrorizing my cats with mine! Mwhahahaaa!!! :D :D (One of them was naughty today and deserves it! ;) )

You guys / gals are more than welcome!! I just feel terrible about how long this project has taken. In fact I should be thanking all of you for your amazing support and patience throughout this whole process!!! It is going to be such a huge relief when it's finally finished up!

I should be able to ship the first 5 blasters in the next couple days. I'll post pictures of them finished up ... maybe later today or tomorrow morning :)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back