Braiding for the girth belt

Goldenrod, sorry I had forgotten to reply to your question, but yeah if it were me I'd go with a 25 yard roll of this stuff in a natural finish. It's the best quality I've seen available so far and 25 yards will give you a little extra just in case.

Also, it should stain up nicely as long as it doesn't have any type of sealer on it. I'd make sure that it doesn't.

I just recieved my spool of braid from the Leather Man and all I can say is WOW! excellent product, excellent price and super fast delivery. If you are looking to build a grit belt this is the way to go.

Thank you Leather Man!!

Alan

Thanks for the vote of confidence Alan.:cheers

Can’t take credit for the speedy delivery as much as I’d like to. All we do is make sure we ship out to you within 24 hours of you placing your order then it’s down to the postal service, all those trains planes and automobiles.;)

Love to see some pictures of your belt when you are done.

Cheers

If I bought Steve's bolo, what would be the correct stain for it? Like everyone else I'd like to get it as close to screen accurate as possible.

Rick

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back