FS - Sholder and Chest Stickers for ROTJ and ESB

evan4218

Active Hunter
Hello all,
I am offering a new and improved V2 set of stickers. Far more accurate then my origonal sticker were, not to say they were far off but I was given some kickin' good photos from TylerDurden to help with this project and used them to revise the designs to make the as close as you will EVER get. :D

The chest sticker has been revamped to fit the Acctual size the read deal is. :) It works for all current sets and is a tad smaller then the previous "large" but a tad bigger then the "small" was. Its a one size fits all but still 100% accurate sticker. (y)

PM me and I shall Put you down for a set. DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR TDH HANDLE AND WHAT TYPE OF STICKER YOU WANT!!!

The price will be $10 a set shipped with cardboard to keep it from bending in the mail and transfer paper.

Custom Mondos!!! I can do any custom design or design a decal for you if you need one. The minimum for any custom job is $25 due to my printer costs but there are few things I cant do sticker wise. :) Shoot me a pm with any interest in this.

below the sticker art examples see a pic of my weathered chest sticker on MLC armor. :) Note: the stickers shown weathered are V1

Price - $10 for 2 sticker set of your choice. Shipped any where in the US or Canada (Includes cardboard to keep stickers flat and transferpaper)

ALL STICKERS SHIPPED 3/15/07

Ronin677 - ROTJ - Paid - Shipped
TxFett - ROTJ - Paid - Shipped
WhiteWulf - ESB Sholder - Paid (for Sholder) - Shipped
DaddyFett - 2 ESB sets - Paid - Shipped
FettOfficer - 2 ESB sets - Paid - Shipped
Devilstar2k2 - ROTJ - Paid - Shipped
Astromark - ROTJ - Paid - Shipped
Gonzo Fett - ESB sholder - Awaiting Payment
Rat Fett - Chest Emblem - Paid - Shipped
PSberetta - ROTJ - Paid - Shipped
kbrosseau 2 Chest Stickers - Paid - Shipped
Rudy G. - ROTJ - Paid - Shipped

Fett_stickers_9_26.jpg

attachment-6.php copy.jpg

ChestArmor1.jpg

ESBscreensticker.jpg

sholderstickerESB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
John, I will start a thread here in a few weeks showing my custom templates and my sculpting progress. I just ordered my Chavant clay today and have my bust waiting on me. I hope to have my armor in production around christmas time. I will be using the forum to bounce off feedback on the sculpts as well since colectivly we have so much fett knolage.

P.S. - Just talked to the printer... the stickers will be $10 shipped anywhere in the us or canada with a cardboard sanwich to keep it from being bent and transfer paper. Thats for your choice of one size chest emblem and an ESB or ROTJ sholder sticker.

Thanks... I will edit the above post.

RUN IS NOW OFFICALY OPEN
I also updated the ESB design to correct the tusks. I sadly allready sent that to the printer so I will be selling the incorrecto versions for dirt cheap for you Mondos out there.

I will post pics of my stickers tomarrow when I pick them up from the printers. :)

I have gotten a few pms reguaring just selling one of the two stickers. If you only need one of the two that is fine. $5 for the sticker you need.

If you have a special need for a specific size of custom sticker for a mondo let me know and I can get you a quote.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back