Wookie Braid question...

I am getting mine from a guy who sold me his on the cargo hold. Seems reputable. I hope mine have all three because I wouldn't want to think how long it would take to braid them by hand.

skirata said:
I am getting mine from a guy who sold me his on the cargo hold. Seems reputable. I hope mine have all three because I wouldn't want to think how long it would take to braid them by hand.

Skirata... a couple of hours! :)

I did that for my braids. I went to a beauty supply shop (Sally Beauty) and got 3 packages of synthetic hair in Blonde, Brown and Black with some grey mixed in. Thanks to a lot of help from my mother, we braided all three packs. It took a couple of hours, but I was happy with the end result.

Also, as an added touch, I went to Tandy Leather, bought a couple of leather straps or shoe strings and a couple packs of faux bones and tied them to the end of the braids. I thought that added an extra touch to them. Granted, Fett uses threads and not leather, but I just thought this little difference made them look better in my opinion. :)

well ... ( and I hate to admit this) I was a hairstylist ( for runway fashion shows) and I hated dreaded braiding with a passion ( just like nail tips but that's another story) and for me braids are just so long and painful because of one traumatic day.... anyway it's all in the past and her eyebrows grew back. any way my braid arrived today SO BEAUTIFUL and screen accurate. well worth every penni. I love the cargo hold. but we do have a sallys and a michaels here if I got over my trauma I might think about making some for extras.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back