MY MSH2.. It has Begun.

I will give it back to you for a small price

1. you have to be a MAVS fan for life

2. and you have to be a COWBOYS fan for life

WOW, amazing work so far on this bro:eek:.....I hate that I gave this thing to ya....:lol:..any chance I can get it back when you're done? LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet job... and on getting Spidey to fufill those two requests... unless your giving him the ESB hero strait out of the archive... well... even then I dont think he could live with those life choices.

Impressive, to say the least!

How are you applying the silver on the back of the helmet? Hand-painting or masking/airbrush?

more pics...got both ears done...still working on all the details...

DSCF0013.jpg

If envy is a sin, then bless me father for I have sinned! Outstanding work! Just plain awesome, I don't know what else there is to say! (y):love

WOA!!:eek:...When the heck did you have time to do this Mr. R2 Guy ??? :lol:

Awesome!!....so can I wear it next Saturday???;)

(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to prove that its not magic and that DarthMiller really is doing all that work. The helmet looked amazing by the way. I can't wait to see the completed photos.
n25400697_32815134_1165.jpg

Yup, I had the pleasure of wearing this helmet this weekend.....got soooo many compliments...even from the Man himself Jeremy Bulloch...(y)
Great work DM!

show them the inside Dmiller...;)

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back