Shin Tool Templates/Blueprints WOF

wizardofflight

Well-Known Hunter
I just recently finished the templates/blueprints for the shin tools. Check them out and let me know what you think.

They will print out full size on standard 8.5 X 11 paper, all except the first page which is for location reference only.

Alan

Attachments

• Shin Tools.pdf
    366.6 KB · Views: 3,012
Last edited by a moderator:
Alan I can honestly say you are the sole person making us budget fetts and mandos possible. Thanks you for your work and efforts to make this possible for virtually everyone.

Excuse me for being a newbie at prop making for the most part, but when using the templates which were provided, what material do you use to make the shin tools out of? Wood, plastic or? I assume the answer is whatever works best for you, but I had to ask to be sure. Thanks.

Dha_Syntir,

Well for me I like plastic (ABS), easy to work with and finish. Wood can be a pain to get rid of all of the grain marks, but will work perfectly well. But you are right you can use what ever material works for you. I seen some great stuff made out of cardboard also.

zombierepellent,

That is the goal I for one can't spend $$ on this project, as much as I would like to get my hands on some of the stuff that has been popping up lately. It just isn't going to happen. The only way I will ever have a Fett is if I manage to build every piece myself or manage to trade for it.

Thank you, Hopefully everyone will find them helpful, but remember to post pics and any feedback on the templates.

Alan

Cheers Alan! I have been looking for these for some time.

Me too. I even did a search the other evening and this didn't show up anywhere. Why it did now I haven't a clue. These are awesome. I've been using some of Alan's other templates and so far everything has come out great. Thanks again!:cheers

Looking for wizardofflight Shin Tool Templates

His link is broken before you tell me to look up, lol

has anyone saved these to their computer as the PDF that they can send to me?

I would really appreciate it :)

Thank you Mojo-Fett, Comcast is restructuring s the links are sometimes messed up, it seem to be working now.

Alan

No worries Alan... here to pass on the good work. ;)

Hope your feeling better bud... (y)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back