The *NEW* FPARMOR - Magic of Myth

WOW, i picked a great time to finaly start on my fett, Awesome work FP, after i okay it with the Wife...put me down for a set.

Webchief...great paint job. i remember your first suit from waaaayyy back. BIG improvement!:cheers

Sixx

ps pm'd you FP

Just thought I would help this thread out and post some recent pics I took of the Fettpride armor version two I painted for a fellow member ;)......

...and YES that Fett Logo is hand painted NOT a decal...:)

ENJOY....

Spidey!!!!

WOW MAN!! FANTASTIC WORK!!

wow.jpg

and thanks Chris, hope you enjoy your new armor....still have one or two small details to add, but hopefully I came close to some of your paint jobs...(y)

Hold on tight to that modesty bro ... it's a VERY admirable trait. But I think
you surpassed my paint jobs already ;)

Thanks a million man ;)

FP

Hold on tight to that modesty bro ... it's a VERY admirable trait. But I think
you surpassed my paint jobs already ;)

Thanks a million man ;)

FP
:eek: ...Thanks bro..
everyone seemed to like it yesterday...(y)

AND WOW I got a SEEKER FACE!!!!!!!:eek:

(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehehe... let's be a little more patients... I'm more than sure that he must have tons of emails per day asking the same, so... I guess all we have to do is wait a little more and be patient :D...

I really think the time is coming ;) so good times are coming... ;)

Woah! You see, this is what happens when you stop paying attention to things(Like me!) I can hardly wait, though, I will have to wait until after the holidays...

bump for awesome-ness. i remember sending a pm, but i'm not actually sure if i sent it. had the same thing happen with sarge.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back