My jet pack

I appreciate it DD.
Here are some more. I did add the silver like i said.

DSC_00702006-07-02.jpeg

Yeah Todd, you were right looks horrible. Go ahead and send it to me, thanks!

J/K bro, looks great! BLACKWASH! Mist it with some greys and earth colors..

Thanks JK. Thank you for the kind words. It's so hard to see the good when all around you people on this thread have SO much talent. I think I am putting too much pressure on myself to be up to those standards.

Thank you JB. Nice to see another from the heat box, Arizona. No, sir. I have not put the harness in yet. I am still looking around here to see what others did and what may work best for me.
Oh yeah, PM sent.

Galactic Bounty Hunter said:
The base colors are looking good, but to the best of my knowledge the bottom of the fuel cells are green like the rest of the pack, not yellow.(y)

On ESB the colors of the tops and bottoms are the same brown color/maroon you use on the other spots.

Ok, its been a while. A LONG while.
Here is is all dirty. Have an aluminum becaon and stab from psb. I take bad pics but you get the idea. May not be screen accurate, but I am proud:).

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

All this wait and you give us crappy pics?!?!? :confused

:lol:lol:

Take some new pics, so I can appreciate this better! :D

Hey, like I told Wes, its abstract. I will take more tonight. No promises that they will be better though.

Not much left though. Attach the armor, finish the gauntlets, helmet. All of that is in the works! Almost there!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back