My jet pack

Laan

Active Hunter
My jet pack NEW PICS

Ok, well, I have been letting this sit long enough. I have asked a few friends what there feeling was on the green. Now I am asking all of you. No, this is not complete just need a yeah or heck no on the color. This is with a flash but I can post one without. Thanks for the input.

JetPack4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, yellow is pretty bright but I have lots more work to do on it. Not quite reeady for grime and dirt yet.

Laan said:
Yeah, yellow is pretty bright but I have lots more work to do on it. Not quite reeady for grime and dirt yet.

Yup.. a little color wash and that yellow will tone right down! (y)

It looks good, but if you could take a picture in sunlight it might be easier to see the true colors. Good work, and dirtying it up with some washes will help.

The base colors are looking good, but to the best of my knowledge the bottom of the fuel cells are green like the rest of the pack, not yellow.(y)

MandalorFett said:
It looks good, but if you could take a picture in sunlight it might be easier to see the true colors. Good work, and dirtying it up with some washes will help.

Great Work Laan...
as MFett said, a wash or two will give it that nice and dirty look.(y)

MLC2 ??? right?

Oh man, really? Wonder if I can find the pic where I thought they were yellow....
I'll check it out. Thanks

Galactic Bounty Hunter said:
The base colors are looking good, but to the best of my knowledge the bottom of the fuel cells are green like the rest of the pack, not yellow.(y)

Thanks Spidey, that means alot.
Yeah, I need to dirty it up and add more details to it. But I have showed zero parts of what I have done. I have been nervous about even starting it but now that some things are done, I am actually proud of them.

Yes sir, that is an MLC2. Love it!
Spideyfett said:
Great Work Laan...
as MFett said, a wash or two will give it that nice and dirty look.(y)

MLC2 ??? right?

Laan said:
Thanks Spidey, that means alot.
Yeah, I need to dirty it up and add more details to it. But I have showed zero parts of what I have done. I have been nervous about even starting it but now that some things are done, I am actually proud of them.
Yes sir, that is an MLC2. Love it!

Yea you just have too dig-in and do it:lol: .........so far so good.

Again great Job.(y)

I tried to last night but I had things to do around the house :facepalm . Dang chores.
I will ty again tonight but if not tonight, then this weekend.

Jango's kid said:
:LOL Right on!!!!!! Would it be possible to get a pic of it outside in natural light???? Again, it looks great;)
D

Ripcode said:
Updates?? :)

haha. None that I want to share. The black wash is giving me a problem. I spent a good part of the weekend on this. It look horrible so it is still nice and clean. I do have the silver scratches on it. But they really look too shiny. Hopefully tonight I can try out some of the links you sent me (y) .
I do appreciate the help too bud.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back