Girth belt run update and missing thread info

Its Christi,your good for it as long as it's here before Halloween!!! :lol:

No rush just keep in touch and hope that the Con goes good for you and the Costumes as well.My size is correct 38'', only on the weekends!!! ESB Girth and you promise to dye it.

Hi Guys!!!! Heres the latest, 7 of the belts are shipping out tomorrow.
Noted at the top post.
I hope to get some more out after the 4th of July. All of the ones shipped, you should get an email with the delivery confirmation. If not let me know I have it.
Have a great 4th!!!
Christi

texasfett said:
Its Christi,your good for it as long as it's here before Halloween!!! :lol:

No rush just keep in touch and hope that the Con goes good for you and the Costumes as well.My size is correct 38'', only on the weekends!!! ESB Girth and you promise to dye it.

Eric if its not, I'm going to slit my wrists!!!!

girth2.gif

girth3.gif

...I can't get in any bigger I'm afraid...

Hi guys glad to see that you are finally getting the belts. I will work on getting the rest of them out after the 4th and will notify you as I did the others that they are on their way. If you have any dying ?'s guys let me know.
Christi

I know there a different threads about this, but what did you use to dye them Christi? Is RIT Dye any good or should I go for the Acid dye?

Thanks...

DonnieDarko688 said:
Are there any plans to do another run? Also what would be the price if there was another run?

Pleeeeeeease let us know if you decide to do another run. Don't let one a**h**e ruin it for all of us that really need one and can wait for one! Your our only hope......hmm where have I heard that before?

Next batch of belts is on its way, see above for updated shipping info. All who are receiving belts should have a delivery confirmation email. LMK if you don't. The ones left on the list I will keep you updated as I hear but it still looks to be Aug. sorry again!
Christi
Whew! Ok now back to my costumes that this is done!:wacko

received mine as well...Great job!The belt looks great, fits well, my only complaint.. the burgandy looks a little pink, some weathering should darken it up.
post pics later

john.django said:
received mine as well...Great job!The belt looks great, fits well, my only complaint.. the burgandy looks a little pink, some weathering should darken it up.
post pics later

There are some options to darken it:

You can try another dye bath.

You can spray it with automotive fabric and vinyl spraypaint. At most auto parts stores. About $6 for a can.

El-cheapo spraypaint (Walmart Colorplace Red) does as good a job or better. .96 cents for a can.

Airbrush it with acrylic paints. No idea on the cost.

Hi Christi,

Just letting you know that mine arrived down under a couple of days ago, thanks very much, it's great!!! Also, thanks for getting me in on the run, even though I was extremely late to the party, I really do appreciate it:)

Cheers,

Kraig

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back