Well?

Wes

Active Hunter
What do you guys think? I pretty much got the suit finished for a con here in Houston. No JP.

Wes

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks Really GOOD! One suggestion...You may want to move the shoulder bells a little higher on the sleeves of the vest. They look a little low. Very impressive suit though!!!

Wow, that's sharp looking!
Only thing, it seems the shoulder bells are about 2 or 3" too far down the arm; And, do you have anything in the chest display cutouts? Looks awfully like you can see the vest thru it...

Edit- AFFO$ beat me to the shoulder armor thing... ;)

Thanks guys!

AFFo$ - shortimer fixed them for me after that pic was taken. They are a little higher now and does look better. Thanks for the input!

Jeremy - I agree, I still need to weather a lot of the suit a bit more.

Very nice looking, one other thing it looks like your collar armor is sitting off of your collar. Might want to put snaps or something to hold that down. Other then that it looks great.

is it just me or does the cod look like there should be more of it visible?
:lol:
no offense, I really do mean the armor.

Other than the shoulder bells (already mentioned), everything looks fantastic.

Thanks for the kind words and suggestions, good or bad, it always helps.

TK409 - I will give the grey a shot

Predatormv - I see what your saying, my collar is connected to by back plate via bolts. I will have to look at some more pics and see if its the same. Might just be a freak shot or something.

E Jay - Yes, my girth belt kept slipping down on me. Need to tighten it up.

Wes

Delta75 said:
Predatormv - I see what your saying, my collar is connected to by back plate via bolts. I will have to look at some more pics and see if its the same. Might just be a freak shot or something.

my guess is that the collar and backplate rode up a bit from not having the JP on. once you have that pulling it all down, you probably won't have any issues.

the suit looks great overall!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back