Post Your Custom Mando Pics

updated photos this is my completed mando(for now)after redoing my cape and adding the blaster rifle to the back armor plate.
front.jpg

left.jpg

right.jpg

back.jpg

Ok This is mine. Still working on it.

Junglefett2.jpg

Junglefett1.jpg

Dragon11.jpg

Goodkneeling.jpg

Still working on a jet pack and I've just added wookie braids and a girth belt. The girth belt is white. Also changed the right chest armout(it now has scratches and no emblem) and knee darts.

Do we ever get to realy finish austom mandalorian are are we destined to keep adding to it for ever?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about it. But I just wanted to have a bit of contrast. The white girth belt will also do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
nope,but you can get some at tandy leather,or micheals i think too..not sure i already had the stuff at my house when i had to dye my leather pouches

I don't have pictures but for halloween I was a custom Mando, and I got some comments on it, some people told me they liked it. I hadn't finished the leg armor and I didn't have a helmet but other than that it was a decent costume.

My mando has Mythasaur skulls on both shoulder bells and a big red one on the cape. The top of the helmet might have one too, not sure yet.

i finally debuted my custom mando at super megafest in boston a few weeks ago. it was pretty awesome, i got some great compliments. these are the best photos i have of it. it still needs a ton a tweaking/fixing/additions, but it's at least presentable.

dak1.jpg

dak2.jpg

and this is me and BH1378 at the con

mandos.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back