My Custom Mando Ideas

Sup TDHers? I'm finally gonna get up and make some Mando armor. I'm gonna use the trash can method for my armor and I'm gonna custom an unfinished helmet. I know how I want to paint it, it'll be black and red. An all black helmet with the Sev handprint in blood. I want a dark grey flightsuit, with black armor plates. I'm gonna add some red to the plates. I have a pair of black combat boots so I figured I'd use Those. I'll update and add some pics when I start building. Any suggestions are appreciated!!!
Will

Trash Can Armor Unpainted.jpg

mandaloresa said:
Sup TDHers? I'm finally gonna get up and make some Mando armor. I'm gonna use the trash can method for my armor and I'm gonna custom an unfinished helmet. I know how I want to paint it, it'll be black and red. An all black helmet with the Sev handprint in blood. I want a dark grey flightsuit, with black armor plates. I'm gonna add some red to the plates. I have a pair of black combat boots so I figured I'd use Those. I'll update and add some pics when I start building. Any suggestions are appreciated!!!
Will
I hope yours turns out as good as the pic you posted! I love trash cans, I love to cut them up and make my own items, woo!

I like the bloody hand print idea. Go for the Satin Burgundy Red, I forget the spraypaint maker, but I used it on my helmet, I kept scaring myself when I was cutting pieces of plastic becuase the darn paint looks so much like blood when it's on your skin!

Good luck on your custom! They are awesome since you can pretty much do whatever you want.

Also, not to critisize your color scheme idea or anything, since it's up to you, but there are a lot of customs that already use a black, or a black and red scheme. Although you might have a different approach to using the colors. Just letting you know.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back