From this to this...Jango girth belt results

you mention the height difference for someone 6' or more. Does the number of strands increase for someone being taller or would you consider that more as a personal preferance?

you mention the height difference for someone 6' or more. Does the number of strands increase for someone being taller or would you consider that more as a personal preferance?
I’ve found that a 5” high belt is good for someone around five and a half feet tall, and somewhere closer to 6” high belt for someone six feet tall, then just adjust equally for someone in between. However keep in mind it’s easier to cut off excess height than add rows once your backing leather has been trimmed. So it’s always better to go 1-2 rows of braids larger and then trim off any excess once you see what the girth belt looks like in proportion to your height/build, armor placement, etc. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Well guys here's the girth belt I was able to make with a roll of that bolo material we ordered a while back from India. I also included a couple pics of it with my Seeker ammo belt. If anyone who also ordered some of this stuff wants more explaination and build up pics, just let me know how I can help.

Enjoy,
Cruzer

View attachment 5132

View attachment 5133

View attachment 5134

View attachment 5135

View attachment 5136
Cruzer! Its been eons since I have been on the forum. Are you selling these? If so. PM me please.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back