Prepro helmet v.2 project

Allright, this bucket is going to a photoshoot on Thursday now:)
I'll post finished photos on Friday evening. I weathered the ears a couple of days ago. I airbrushed layers of black, mustard yellow and brown and used steelwool to remove it in places. The whole helmet now also has got a nice semi-gloss look after clearcoating the entire thing.
I have until Thursday to complete the stalk and RF.

Last edited by a moderator:
08_preview.jpg

I finished it yesterday. I uploaded a little preview.
Did'nt have time to use BM's RF, so i settled for my old MLC. The BM was not hollow and it didn't fit the Stalk i got from Lee. Anyway i managed to thin out the stalk, weather it, padd the interior and Paint the RF. Today a friend is coming over and we will Photograph it properly:) Stay tuned!

-Mikael

prepro2_finished_01.jpg

prepro2_finished_02.jpg

prepro2_finished_03.jpg

prepro2_finished_04.jpg

prepro2_finished_05.jpg

prepro2_finished_06.jpg

prepro2_finished_07.jpg

prepro2_finished_08.jpg

prepro2_finished_09.jpg

prepro2_finished_10.jpg

I hope you have enjoyed the thread and that you like the finished result:)

-Mikael

MICKE!!! OH MY!!.......WOW, Just WOW Bro!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Outstanding work my friend(y)
..........your skill for matching the colors and layout is unmatched......(y)

Seriously Micke, it's been fun to watch this thread (one of my all time favorites)..............it's been great to see a piece of ART come to life..

again Amazing, just amazing..(y)

Alex

Yea I had high hopes for this one and you delivered so much above and beyond. I am jelous big time. I wish I had this bucket to sit on top of my pre-pro2 costume. SO GOOD!!!!

Thanks, guys:) I'm so happy that you liked it. It was pure pleasure working on it. It really would not have taken so long if i had the time to work on it more often. This probably would have been finished within a couple of weeks, LOL.

Some more photos:

prepro2_finished_14.jpg

prepro2_finished_11.jpg

prepro2_finished_12.jpg

prepro2_finished_13.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back