Soft parts showcase

Hmmm.....what's missing? Don't even bother saying those boots need to be weathered. I'm gonna do that when I have everything.:lol:

my life.JPG

Lookin' very awesome! Mix'n'matching sounds like a good way to go, with those Prepro gloves with ROTJ:SE. Are they "The Real Gloves" gloves? (I've typed gloves too many times, now it looks like it's spelled wrong. :lol: )

Desert_Beagle said:
Hmmm.....what's missing? Don't even bother saying those boots need to be weathered. I'm gonna do that when I have everything.:lol:
Are you going to join the Neon City Garrison? I've PMed you, but I've gotten no responses.

You'll be our 5th Boba Fett if you were to join our Garrison. If you need any help, we can help out.

I also love to paint ;) If you need any painting, don't hesitate to ask me. Check out my helmet thread if you'd be interested. I'm not in this hobby for money.

What I see that is missing in your costume is:

Helmet (I think I've seen, I believe you said it was the ebay mystery bucket)
Armour
Gauntlets
Girth Belt (I'm looking for one too, if I find a tack store with them, I'll PM you)
Shin Tools
Jet Pack
Blaster (Do you want to build or buy? I may have enough parts to build another)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job!!

It'll look really good when you weather the whole thing.

Remember, Fett needs that "I just waded through a swamp up to my knees look" that most people miss when they do their suits.

Also a big thing about weathering, if you can't see it on film with the flash, it isn't done enough. The suit is down right filthy and most people don't get it filthy enough.

Lynn

GCNgamer128 said:
Are you going to join the Neon City Garrison? I've PMed you, but I've gotten no responses.

You'll be our 5th Boba Fett if you were to join our Garrison. If you need any help, we can help out.

I also love to paint ;) If you need any painting, don't hesitate to ask me. Check out my helmet thread if you'd be interested. I'm not in this hobby for money.

What I see that is missing in your costume is:

Helmet (I think I've seen, I believe you said it was the ebay mystery bucket)
Armour
Gauntlets
Girth Belt (I'm looking for one too, if I find a tack store with them, I'll PM you)
Shin Tools
Jet Pack
Blaster (Do you want to build or buy? I may have enough parts to build another)

Sorry about that, I'm really bad with PM's. I probably won't be joining the Neon City Garrison at this time. I just don't have the time to be in it. Work is killing me slowly, but I think they've started to pick up the pace a little, and I have a car club that is taking up another chunk of my time.

Sarlacc Bits, the vest is an off white color from Bobamaker.

Oh, I've already got the blaster, and a girth belt is on the way from crazy4bobafett, the armor and JP are coming from MLC, and I'll be ordering gauntlets from ruffkin soon.

Desert_Beagle said:
Sorry about that, I'm really bad with PM's. I probably won't be joining the Neon City Garrison at this time. I just don't have the time to be in it. Work is killing me slowly, but I think they've started to pick up the pace a little, and I have a car club that is taking up another chunk of my time.

Sarlacc Bits, the vest is an off white color from Bobamaker.
You can still join the legion, you only have to make one appearance a year to be considered "active." If you do need any help, we're generous people down here in the Neon City. Despite what one of our ex-members who was recently removed for libel, our CO is about the best man in the legion. If you did hear anything bad about our garrison from "the big one" or "the whiney one," please ignore them. I was scared to join my garrison at first becuase of the libel and slander they spread about, now it seems most of the SoCal Garrison hates us.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back