ESB EE-3 Blaster - workinprogress

Boba Fett

Active Hunter
Below are some pics of the ESB EE-3 blaster that I am working on. It has been painted all black for the time being, and sooner or later I will get around to gettting all of the right colors on it. It is made out of wood, and is missing the greeblies, etc. But I still like it.

113_1367.gif

113_1366.gif

113_1365.gif

113_1364.gif

113_1363.gif

113_1362.gif

113_1361.gif

That's really comin' along great! Be sure to add a silver barrel to replicate the flash tube, and that'll really enhance the authenticity. (y)

MandalorFett said:
That's really comin' along great! Be sure to add a silver barrel to replicate the flash tube, and that'll really enhance the authenticity. (y)

Yeah there is still much work to be done.

MandalorFett said:

Any suggestions on the type of silver paint I should use?

Whenever I have to paint anything silver, I use Krylon Fusion "Nickle Shimmer". It's pretty good stuff. It's just a suggestion/idea for you.

My EE-3 is coming along as well. Last night I got the Barrel Mounts from Sidewinder as well as a Heiland Flash Tube Gun. Now, I just need to wait for the parts from Omega_Man as well as find someone that sells the V-8 Rods for main body. After that, I can paint, and assemble the blaster!

Already have the leather sling thanks to Fett_Officer.

I'll try to get pictures of the blaster ASAP!

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back