As if you hadn't seen enough ESB!

Wow, thanks all! I am humbled honestly!(y)

Donnie...- absolutely they are moveable on both!
No electronics yet though! I'm relacing the ROTJ rangefinder with a more accurate one next week sometime!

Jango Jr... sure thing!;)

Jun0405.jpg

...And here is a better look of my ROTJ MSH2! In the amazing foot steps of Fett Pride, I surgically... Beat the Crap out of this bucket to better emulate the original!LOL:lol: Here ya Go...

Jan0905.jpg

thanks for the compliments all and for the inspiriations!
shunned

Sure are Zeever Fett. I did months of research before I laid any color on em! The Flash washes out the colors as well which is unfortunate, but necessary to capture those details. Thanks for asking though! I appreciate the sharp eye! ;)
thanks all!

shunned

Zeever Fett said:
are you sure those are the right color schemes??

mrgr8ness said:
Man I keep coming back to look at these buckets. What paints did you use, RS's list?

I began the ESB with the recommended RS list,but to be honest mod'd them some(minorly) due to some of the hues being way out of bounds. Not sure if it was the paint or what. I've always been funny about ESB color so I tweaked em in and or out as necessary to get the desired effect.

As for the ROTJ, It was based more on Fett Prides bucket and the Ref. CD! I used the search engine and found a color list which was not totally accurate, but it did get me a few of the main colors and then custom mixed my colors again to match each to desired effect. It was a long process, but well worth it.
thanks guys! I really appreciate the feedback

sincerley, jonathan/shunned

Jonathan I’m really glad you’re finally getting back into the mix again and I was absolutely delighted to see what you’ve been keeping yourself busy with, much to my surprise an ESB bucket no less.;)

First off it simply gorgeous bro, I’m thoroughly impressed with the detail and precision. Your time and fervent fixation to accuracy really shows with this helmet, the weathering is exceptional and by far my favorite feature of your bucket.

Using the RS list is the way to go but the tweaking you did with the color palette to achieve the proper hues was what really nailed the subdue effects and features of your ESB. It has a great vibe and is on par with your ROTJ.

For my money your ROTJ bucket is by far the best I’ve EVER seen, and I’ve seen the accurate ROTJ bucket at FIDM last year. In comparison to yours the archive ROTJ is totally jank.:lol:lol::lol:

It’s really great to see you busy again Jonathan both personally and Fett wise, I look forward seeing your ROTJ assembled, it’s sure to be nothing short of prodigious bro.:cheers

If you aren't using Floquil 100% you need to tweek it. As I stated in my paint post "results may vary". But I handed the keys over to the paints and you did what you needed to do which is cool. And trust me I wish I had never posted the paint info. it has created the biggest monster I would have been much happier not having to explain it and just keep it in my own little world.

Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back