Flight Suit

That's probably the easiest, it's already made, and probably not too expensive. I used black Dickies coveralls for a tie fighter pilot I did last year.
PA310801.jpg

I made all that stuff (except the helmet) before I realized you could buy it. My Jango is being done right. If your picky there are a couple of board members that make realy nice suits to your size specifications, but it'll cost more.

x-mart said:
Who makes the nicest suit on the boards for Jango?

We do not like to dicuss -the best- in term of anyones work here.

You can ask for different works from people who build Jango's but I would reword your question

Well than..since I'm not a Jango enthusiast "yet"..I'm looking for "movie accurate" (shape and color wise) custom sized jumpsuit for my Jango :)
Any help would be highly appreciated

I too would love to find a member I can commission to make me a top grade Jango Jumpsuit. Please submit recommendations.

Hey Asok, is the dickies link to the "most Accurate" jango color they offer?

Jono

jangofett76 said:
I need a new flight suit. My current one is wearing out.

Bill, are Dickies coveralls the ones you wear? Thanks. ;)

My first set where. My ones are where made by me.

BobaMaker offers a Jango flight-suit, anyone got one?
If so, any comments or Pics?
I suspect I'll get one if I hear nothing negative, then pics will follow.
Jono

cal196 said:
dont most people use a shirt and pants for jango instead of a flightsuit?
The really Boba Fett jumpsuit was in two pieces. Jeremy Bulloch told me that when they didn't need to see the lower part of Boba's body, he'd be wearing shorts.

Your best bet for coveralls is to get a pair of Red Kapp coveralls (can't think of the specific color right now) and convert them because they make the closest in coloring to the color you want for a Jango flightsuit out of all the major coverall makers. Look for Skalen Fehl's (sp?) thread of his suit and you can see the kick butt job he did on converting a pair.

I have a pair and they would have been perfect if I hadn't made my own.

Now if your thinking about going with two pieces, a separate top and bottom...then I'd always thought about looking into those hospital garbs (don't know what they call them) because they come in a wide range of colors and look comfortable to wear. But I don't know if they make them with long sleeves or without the V neck? But I'd think it'd be easy to alter a top of one of those to have a double sleeve.

Cruzer

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought some dark navy Dickies coveralls for my Jango. I looked at the flight suit that BKBT made for me and the new one looks dark. What should I do? Thanks.;)

The one that BKBT made for me is getting holes in them where I put snaps on the flight suit to the armor pieces. That's why I needed a new one to look a little nicer.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are the Navy blue coveralls weathered and recolored to look more of that lighter more accurate purpleish color? Im in the military and we wear dark blue coveralls so I have tons of them hanging in my closet. But I need to know what to do to conver them to the right color.

Let me know

Thanks

DM

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back