Blaster ESB Recipe

OK!
This has been a long time in coming... Soz SAS!
First off I cannot say enough about this cast... very clean/crisp! (you have all seen the progress shots that SAS has taken) and credit where credit's due bro! (y)
And the paint job is superb! lovin the woodgraining effect! wife thought it was a wooden stock... :p

The Sling that I bought from 99Centtcco's came and is now installed onto my blaster.. just some pics to show it off (sorry about quality) mobile phone. :p

The last one - my Daughter wanted to get in on the action (check out her mean and moody face... :lol:)

09122007017.jpg

09122007018.jpg

09122007019.jpg

09122007021.jpg

09122007024.jpg

DSCN3366.jpg

DSCN3367.jpg

Hey MF, what did you end up using to attach your sling with? I too have the same Sidewinder blaster kit and 99centtaco leather sling but can't seem to find any good eyelet screws to attach to the blaster itself?

thanks mate,

B1

Here's a Heiland-me-MPP-you in a Dr Dolittle stylee. :wacko

Got this Heiland Synchronar for the ESB i'm currently doing but I thought there was too much engraved writing on, especially the fancy "Heiland Synchronar" trade name. So I cut off the threaded end and have milled/drilled more accurate MPP style slots and holes in the other end using one of my real MPPs as a template. (y)
The MPP I used as template has no engraved numbers/letters at all.

SAS

Heiland;MPP.jpg

That's SWEET! I purchased a finished one from you recently (hoping it will ship soon). Is this what mine will look like...maybe this one IS mine?

Except for the tube, of course.

Apologies to all waiting on kits or buildups :eek:, real life issues are 'taking priority' at the moment - rest assured i'm working on em every spare hour though. :cheers

SAS

Can someone PM the price of these. I clicked on the link "blasters for sale", but could not find any prices. These look way to nice to pass up.

Progress at last, apologies again to all those waiting. :eek:
Eric this is yours - main part assembled, others just placed. (y)

JP - PM sent.

SAS

ECESBwip.jpg

This thread is more than 2 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back