Blaster ESB Recipe

I got the blaster a couple of days ago. Thanks Simon for the fast shipping and especially for the great work on this blaster, I love it!

I have some questions though about how to finish it. First, I noticed that you put the V8 connector rod only on one side. Is this accurate? I looked at others blasters on the forum and everyone else seems to have one on both sides. I can't find any pictures of the real one that show the opposite side either. I've searched the forum for a while looking for an answer to this but I've not found one.

Second, I just got my greeblies set in the mail from Omega Man and I was wondering if there were any good ref pics that show exactly where these go. I'm mostly concerned with the attachment of the molex connectors. I am curious though if there is a preference on which way the split plugs face also. One side has raised "nubs" and the other side of each one has holes that the "nubs" would fit in to.

Thanks for any help. I bow before your blaster knowledge (y)

My painted pics did show that there was a V8 part on one side only.
As I understand it there are pics of the RHS with and without a V8 part, however there aren't any pics of the other side to say for sure. That's why I stuck to just one on one side. I believe you could have no V8 part at all and still be accurate.
If you decide you want another V8 for the other side I can send you one.

I haven't got any of the other greebs to require me to form an opinion on their placement - someone on here is bound to though! :)

SAS

Christo Fett said:
I got the blaster a couple of days ago. Thanks Simon for the fast shipping and especially for the great work on this blaster, I love it!
I have some questions though about how to finish it. First, I noticed that you put the V8 connector rod only on one side. Is this accurate? I looked at others blasters on the forum and everyone else seems to have one on both sides. I can't find any pictures of the real one that show the opposite side either. I've searched the forum for a while looking for an answer to this but I've not found one.
Second, I just got my greeblies set in the mail from Omega Man and I was wondering if there were any good ref pics that show exactly where these go. I'm mostly concerned with the attachment of the molex connectors. I am curious though if there is a preference on which way the split plugs face also. One side has raised "nubs" and the other side of each one has holes that the "nubs" would fit in to.

Thanks for any help. I bow before your blaster knowledge (y)

Hey all,

I'm currently in the middle of making new molds for my Webley parts as the old ones have about had it.
This might take a week or two.

SAS

First test cast out of my new Webley barrel mold and its as sharp as a paper dart tip, dipped in lemon juice and jabbed in someone's eye.

SAS

newmoldbarrel.jpg

I have one of your blasters SAS and it's a very sweet and accurate kit ! I'm sure this one will be stunning as well.

~Mike

Assembly complete, some parts not glued yet to facilitate painting (stock greebs, muzzle etc.). Filling gaps/holes is next and then splurging the paint on :)

This is yours Mojo, I got some metal sling posts but haven't located any rings yet (searches keep coming up with fetish sites :lol: )

SAS

gavesb2.JPG

Assembly complete, some parts not glued yet to facilitate painting (stock greebs, muzzle etc.). Filling gaps/holes is next and then splurging the paint on :)

This is yours Mojo, I got some metal sling posts but haven't located any rings yet (searches keep coming up with fetish sites :lol: )

SAS

Very Nice.... can't wait to play... Erm I mean display this bad boy!

Fetish sites?? I think we both know what the real reason is don't we Simon... ;)

Gavin

The original rings were too big due to the size being ID not (as I thought)OD, still, ordered some more the right size now (hopefully).

Aiiieeee its all gone black!!

SAS

gavesbblack.JPG

Wow... can't believe how quick you assemble these up Sas? :eek:
Looking awsome...

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 2 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back