Dark-Side aluminum parts...amazing!

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
I received my aluminum parts from Dark-Side a while ago and have been wanting to give him props on his stuff. Every single piece is simply awesome!!! The quality and craftmanship on these parts are second to none IMO!...totally worth what he asks for them and more simply because the craftmanship is outstanding!!! Every piece is identical in size and shape to its counterparts. I can't say enough about their quality!

Thank you Dark-Side(y)

Cruzer

DSC04511.JPG

DSC04531.JPG

Yes his work is very impressive, i jumped on it before i even had knees.....that sounds funny....so know all i have to do is wait for either asok (july right asok....rrriiiggghhhttt)

Katua Fett said:
Yes his work is very impressive, i jumped on it before i even had knees.....that sounds funny....so know all i have to do is wait for either asok (july right asok....rrriiiggghhhttt)

July is the plan.

I need to hurry up with the closing on this house! Holsters from Cruzer and knees from ASOK. Holy crap I need to make some extra cash! May need to pick up a set of those aluminum parts to go with my ASOK gauntlets too! tHose look so good! What are they made out of T6061?

-Chris

Yup! Got a whole set as well including both Jango's Missles Aluminum and Plastc w/aluminum tip. Top Notch indeed!
and it looks fantastic with Cruzers Gauntlets. You can't beat that.....Thanks Fab and Lorenzo!.....u guys are awesome. (y)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back