Commander Cody Jet Pack:

Dha Syntir

Active Hunter
Commander Cody Jetpack:

I just noticed a Commander Cody Jet Pack for sale recently and I was curious if anyone else uses one of these much smaller, lighter, and cheaper jet packs for their Mando variant...At the very least it would give you a good base to add onto with a missile of your own creation or the like...Thoughts?

Dha Syntir

I thought about using one for a minute, but it's just too small and not "jet packy" enough for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
10_1.jpg

and

f1_1.jpg

(lower right corner)

You gotta love the paratroopers! That bucket is the neatest thing since sliced bread! That will be my next project.

I think shortimer here at TDH has made those beehive helmets and the whole armor. Really cool stuff. (y)

We've done so much more work than Lucas has with the clone troopers... at least we made them physical. They only made them in CG, and not a real Lucas Arts film TC exists.

Has anyone actually seen the Cody jet pack in person? I kind of liked the idea of having the pack connected directly to a back plate covering my whole back, as alot of folks don't use back armor. My only issue is that I'm a rather large guy and I'm afraid I'd dwarf this jet pack. I also liked the price they have on Ebay, like $110 I think...That's a price more to my liking as opposed to the standard jet pack which is more expensive...

Dha Syntir

Dha_Syntir said:
Has anyone actually seen the Cody jet pack in person? I kind of liked the idea of having the pack connected directly to a back plate covering my whole back, as alot of folks don't use back armor. My only issue is that I'm a rather large guy and I'm afraid I'd dwarf this jet pack. I also liked the price they have on Ebay, like $110 I think...That's a price more to my liking as opposed to the standard jet pack which is more expensive...

Dha Syntir
Seen it in person? There is no such item, only fans have built it.

Anything and everything that was "Clone Trooper" does not phyically exist from Lucas, they were all done using computer graphics and the only possible way for them to exist if for them to be fan made.

The Clone Trooper costume can NEVER be canon, if you look at the clones, very little black is shown in the seams. Unless you want to be wrapped in plastic like a mummy, there is no way that the costume could be made canon without modifications so you can walk.

LOL...I assumed everyone would "get" my meaning, go figure... When I said "seen" one of these jet packs, I meant has someone else actually witnessed folks using these props as part of their costume or selling them at Star Wars and gaming conventions...

Dha Syntir

GCNgamer128 said:
Seen it in person? There is no such item, only fans have built it.

Anything and everything that was "Clone Trooper" does not phyically exist from Lucas, they were all done using computer graphics and the only possible way for them to exist if for them to be fan made.

The Clone Trooper costume can NEVER be canon, if you look at the clones, very little black is shown in the seams. Unless you want to be wrapped in plastic like a mummy, there is no way that the costume could be made canon without modifications so you can walk.

the jetpach is used in the old clone was it was pretty cool and made the clones look a bit more op, I think that's why they are not in the movies
(I know this is an old threat but I felt like it)

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back