trash armor..what you think?

chewiepal

Active Hunter
hi, I just finish some trash armor.....still need millons thinks to do........tell me what you think about it............now I´m finishing the cod..........is too light green? will I look like a frogg?:lol:

my armor.jpg

my armor1.jpg

my armor2.jpg

my armor4.jpg

Armour is looking good! What paints did you use?

You might want to fix the shoulder studs though, the are not set like that. Even them up keeping them offset around the edges.

-thanks JoNich
-thanks, Sarlaccbits I like how it´s getting you helmet painted ;)
-it´s 0,4 cm infraFett....
-GCNgamer128 I have use the following colors: a can of primer grey, silver, yellow(standard), "maquina" green, "abeto" green, a brown-green wash ,a black ink wash, and finally a white mist....for the scratchs, I use the mustard sistem ;) sorry, but I live in Spain so the colors names are a little weird, but I buy them in a paint store just to experiment..........now I´m working in the cod part, when it´s finish I will show it here......
thanks!

looking good! as was commented above, the shoulder studs are in the wrong place, but otherwise it's nice. great job on the paint! i love seeing when people use what's available to get the job done rather than hunting the exact paints... i think it's more fun that way :)

Great job on the painting and weathering.(y) Have you already painted your helmet? If not, I'd suggest you do just so the armor colors and weathering match that of the helmet. If you have already painted it, would you mind shwoing some pics of that? By the way, which Fett version are you doing ?

thankss so much!......you mean something like that?

still not have a bucket:( ..........but hope soon I will:lol:

I will go with the ROTJ.........hope.

my armorarreglo.JPG

ok, thanks for the help!! I will change it............
yes, frogs are cool, in the words of kermit "it´s good to be green" ;)
-wow Jimmy, this collar rocks!! thanks again

ok, this week I don´t have the time to show the collar´s fix, so here go, thanks for make me see the mistake..........
and FINISHED THE COD!!!!
also I give to the armor a darks shadows, I think it look better, and now I´m finishing the shoulders................still need some good decals to stick on here and there................:p
the shoulders lood more yellow in the pic than they really are.....
what you think?
thanks!

000_0274.jpg

000_0275.jpg

000_0277.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks wicked awesome!! Very nice armor and blaster! Are the shoulder bells in the second pic more accurate to the color they actually are? Because they look pretty accurate there, as opposed to the really yellow they look in the first pic. Nice job!

thanks MandoMan!!, yes, this is the color that they look.......they come out from a pvc pipe, and I really happy how they come out.........
in this days, I will add the decals, and start with the knees.........

Woah, those shoulders were made from pvc pipe?! :eek: That's amazing! I never thought that would turn out well, but you've proved me wrong! I can't wait to see the decals and knee progress!

yes, Mando, I use a hot-gun to re-shape them and make them more flat.. and I guess that it could be usefull to make the knees and the gauntlets(I have allready make the half of one, and I think they could look good, too) let´s see how they end........
thanks!!

ok, as I say, pvc works...........here the prouf!!!
it´s my first scrath knees, but I think they looking good............still need to finish the left one, and the darts on this one, what do you think?

Imagen 001.jpg

Imagen 003.jpg

Imagen 002.jpg

Imagen 005.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back