Lizean Akai - Custom Fem'mando (Concept Pics)

Yea I have to agree with cal if you can afford it and he would do it that MS helmet would be perfect.

Also I agree with seeker, I think we need the original sized picture. I can't see how that taping stuff works your pic is too small @_@;

Jeez guys, I'm much too shy to show the full sized skin-tight picture.

NOITAIDAR said:
I'd also extend the ridge over the top of the helmet with a couple thin sintra sheets layered, and modelling putty. I think that'd look good with your colour scheme, the way the white stripe goes over the top. Perhaps some extra gadgets would look cool too, to make it look less like a modified rubies jango bucket.
Ah, a rised ridge like those on a clone? I think it's an awesome idea, I'd really like to sketch out a few helmet variations, thanks for the support!

propsculptor said:
If TDH members get together to do a Mandalorian Wars Movie/Fanfilm this should definitely be included!

We should really look into something like that! I'd love to be included in one, not to mention just see a mandalorian based film out there somewhere.

cal196 said:
you could maybe get MS to make you one of those commando helmets for this. Be totaly worth it.

I've been eyeing his thread for while, didn't have a clue that he was selling then!

Sheesh, me and my long replys!

I dont know if he is at the stage of making them for sale, or will. but it is a nice helmet for something different

Duct tape dummy hmm lol you had to get nakid to get out of it? hmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
cal196 said:
I dont know if he is at the stage of making them for sale, or will. but it is a nice helmet for something different

Duct tape dummy hmm lol you had to get nakid to get out of it? hmmmmm

keep it in your pants :p

As for the Mandalorian film... if any of you guys ever start to do one, let me in on it. I have a few ideas for storylines (which include my character, obviously)

Jodo Kast 3 said:
How did you come up with your color scheme?

Simply I'm fond of color schemes where drab colors like gray/brown/black are accented with neon or brightly hued shades. Neon green happens to be one of my favorites, so I figured it just looked good. (Orange was my first choice but there's already a few mandos out there who use it.)

lizeancyareblip.jpg

Plenty more, little doodles though. Here's a sniping Lizean and a sleepy Cyare.

Cool!

Excuse me for being too demanding , but do you have any duel pics , like Lizean fighting a creature or something :D

your draws are great!!!!do you have something of the costume or nothing yet?
I allready making my trash can armor, and it was less dificult as I expect.......you have to try something like that............
keep the good work...........

I was thinking,(sometimes I do :p ) and I think that if you don´t find someone that make the chest armor, this could help.....
cut the basic shape in a trash can armor(blue).............and cut the breast:)lol: ) part and leave it empty........cut in a half a foam ball, and insert it in the hole that you cut previusly................re-shape the foam with bondo or someting to make a better shape...MAKE IT A TICKET SKIND.........
........and here come the trick, melt the foam from the inside with acetone (just use a brush on the foam and it will vaporate)and you will have only the exterior part(the putty part)I hope you understand the idea, cause my english is very bad...............

FEMFETT.JPG

Hydra,

Great choice of colors and fantastic art work!!

And as for the color Orange being on a few other Mandos around here...
DC112.jpg

Are you sure about that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep the progress reports coming.

Thanks alot for the chest armor idea's but I think I have my ideas set, and thanks for the offer yanvag, but I have my own table :)

If you looked above, I already talked about the armor.
Hydra said:
Yeah, certainly. I'd go for taking a live cast of the actual person with plaster bandages, then re-enforce that mold and then go for a vac form.

Another idea might be to look up some torso modeling Mannequins(the ones you see modeling lady's undergarments), build them over a little with some sort of heat resistant modeling material (perhaps air drying paper clay sanded down?) to make them look a little more rounded, thick, and give alowance for the material warn under the armor. I searched all over ebay myself and the prices average at around $40 I believe. Sadly for myself I couldn't seem to find any that would suit me.

Anything to avoid the awkward "bubbles" that I believe would come forth from a freestyle attempt with flat sintra.
Hope this helped.

I have a sketch of her fighting off a wookie, I'll look into getting that colored this week.
I hope to be starting this real soon, I have a friend coming over to help me take the casting and another friend who has found a pretty nice flightsuit pattern for me.

Jodo Kast 3 said:
Hydra,

Great choice of colors and fantastic art work!!

And as for the color Orange being on a few other Mandos around here...
DC112.jpg

Are you sure about that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep the progress reports coming.

armorpainted.gif

And then there were two :lol:

Yay, finally some sort of progress and double-yay for a working camera.
I'm installing the triggers and other goodies on these guys tomorrow, which are infact the smallest items in Lizean's arsenal.

smallblaster001.jpg

smallblaster002.jpg

And here's a reference to the size next to my DT-57
smallblasterref001.jpg

Also excited to start working on my Z-6 tomorrow, should be fun!
z-6ref001.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back