Lizean Akai - Custom Fem'mando (Concept Pics)

While I was going to say thighs of steel I'd thought I'd keep the tone down a little. Haha, though the phrase seems almost too.. appropriate for a female mando.

So I got my cropped flight suit in today, I think I was a little mislead by the measurements given though:

P5200117.jpg

Yes I have much tailoring to do. Yes my backyard is full of dandelions, dirt and giant satellite dishes.

I'm running to get paint today for the armor and helmet.

best of luck with the painting.

im starting my first set of beskar'gam soon. already started on the helmet, and im loving it.

your armour designs look amazing.

I take it you are going to attach long sleeves underneath the short sleeves, yeah?
Did you happen to finish your good camera or are you still using your old Kodak one, and will you have pics of your paint progress up tonight?

Ya, I'd say thats a touch big on you. =D

Suggestion for the seamstress:

Get the legs tapered down to hug your ankle. looks better and feels much more sleek. Also, have them put a zipper on the inside of the lower leg that runs from half way up your calf down to the bottom of the leg. This will help GREATLY getting your boots on and the shin armor on. Tell them you want to be able to hide the zippers, and they should know what to do.

This is where I've had a hard time with the female set I've been working on. It's darn near impossible for find anything in a flightsuit that accents the female figure. She and I both hit ebay and several other online stores till we found something that worked well, then she had it tailored down to fit more snug.

They said it was an extra small, yeah right!
I'm going to get brown leggings and spandex undershirt to extend it. I'm self tailoring it, going to taper it to fit, chop in half into perhaps a two piece and ad elastic to the waist to keep it smexy.
And yeah, I have my good camera back, hope to start working on the paint tonight.

actually there was talk late last night of paint and weatehring beign applied.

so heres to waiting for pictures. im on standby until sat am.

P5230129.jpg

Hey hey, I'm getting there! I'm just not rushing.

I'm taking off for the weekend to Denver tonight, but should have Sunday and onward open to work on it. I also have the coveralls/flight suit pinned off to better fit the female figure, all I need to do is sew.
But, I'm in need of a visor for my helmet, thinking of just ordering from t-visor.com, since my local home depot was lacking there of, of face shields.
Also, check out the cargo hold, I'm selling an original piece of art, to fund said T-Visor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spent the afternoon painting! Not quite done as the green details are missing, but I got a good chunk finished.

P5250086.jpg

Shins and unglued knees.

P5250088.jpg

Chest, belly and shoulders.

Thats looking preety darn awsome. :eek: :eek: If I my manboobs get any bigger, and I need to do some, I hope mine come out half as good as yours did! :lol: :p ;) But seriously, thats just one awsome costume. (y)(y)(y)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back