Lizean Akai - Custom Fem'mando (Concept Pics)

wow those drawings are amazing, how long did it take you to do them?...takes me forever to finish a drawing and mine arent nearly as bueatiful as yours (y)

-Wulf

Jeeze, I'm sorry, the project's been put on halt as of late, I just haven't found the time or energy to get another project going, but I promise I will eventually have something! The ugly Rubies Jango helmet stares at me every day begging to be finished so I'm hoping to get something done perhaps before the new year.
Sorry for the lack of updates!

I love the designs you've done! I really can't wait to see the finished product! The colour scheme is fantastic! Love the weaponry!

I've never been a fan of fem armour, but after seeing your designs and also the mando wedding pic, I'm actually really digging it. But it has to be natural, and form fitting, the way armour should be! I'm in the process of designing my armour and hope to be able to post sketches soon! :D

Hydra - awesome concept!! WOW I am kinda' inspired here. I need to read up more on the Mandolorians and the history of the Fiets. Very awesome stuff and as member of Cobra Cares 21st Infantry I would have to say yes the Commander would love you. Infact you should expect a ruby-diamond power lazer for X-mas this year, LOL.

I'm definitely Not an artist as I really wished I could draw a Mando form just so I could see what my armor would look like completed. Oddly enough, I no longer have to do that as our armor (even though I'm male) colors are Very similar-yours are FAR more intricate compared with my simple grey with white borders...I was really starting to doubt my color scheme and was thinking about changing it, but now I can get a basic idea about how it'll turn out. Very nice work-Lucasfilm needs to take notice of your talents, and I honestly mean that. I can't wait to see more of your work in the future-including your backstory.

Aurgh, quit bumping my thread, it's embarassing when I don't have anything to update on! Hehe.
Very soon though, my grandfather just passed away and I'm a little overwhelmed with other personal issues at the moment. But thanks for keeping faith in me folks!

With great sympathy, I can relate to your situation as I send my message as its been a hard road for me as well as of last year my mother has been in the hospital for the last 9 months due to her emphysema. Doctors gave up all hope, told me its time to shut off the life support, but we keep pushing and now she is getting better and we hope to bring her home soon.
Looking forward to this new year to be better than last. Still I hope for strength and peace to you and you family. Keep strong and keep up the good work!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back