Mjolnir Mark V or VI?

of course. just copy and paste the links...

Image:Halo.jpg
Halo 2, or Mjolnir VI

Image:Masterchiefshoot.jpg
Halo 1 Mjolnir V

These are bad pics, but if you do a few searches, then you might find more. I still don't know how to get pics directly from the game.

[Edit]
nvm, the links work :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang son, that would be totally MFBA i love halo and play it constantly. IF anyone is one Live my gamer tag is S2 AM Sniper so yeah good luck!!! Go for the Mark VI its tolly BA

I must be the weird one who actually likes the Mark V better. But only just a little. Both are cool, and I'd take either one, because, ya know, it's Mjolnir armor!

When you get started on it, I want pictures! And a free set when you make it! :lol:

i've already cut out the templates i drew up on my computer, and i'm just deciding if i should keep saving my money for an Xbox 360 or go all out on this. I've got about $125 right now, and that would easily pay for the type of armor i'm making (2 garbage cans and some underarmour :lol: ) any suggestions?

BTW: if i decide to make this armor, then i think i'll do Halo 1 armor because its a lot smoother and will be a lot easier to make out of a garbage can.

[edit]
no free samples!!!!! :D

I have a 360, it sits in a corner. Its ok but the games are no challenge and there hardly any titles. I'm personal waiting for Nintendo Mi now.

I'd go with the armor, over time you will definitly get more enjoyment out of it than a cookiecutter game consol.

I have a set of mark vi armor i am working on, and i have a finished mark vi helmet with a motorcycle visor. i did all my stuff by eye and just cut out two of everything when need be. i still have to finish all the leg armor and then make a upper body fabric piece for the the torso.

i'd be interested in seeing what you've made so far with templates and materials.

as far as the 360 goes. it's a piece of junk and the only game that's cool is elder scrolls. save your money

video games have gone way down hill. there aren't any stories anymore, just graphics and guns. i still have my n64, psx, nintendo, SNES, sega, and atari. even my xbox doesn't seem outdated to me even though people treat it like its obsolete now since 360 is out.

-=QuinN!

Boba_Fett_03 said:
...Im such a geek. I thought he was talking about Thor's hammer.

Well the armor was named after his hammer actually.

I personally like both, Mark VI for the reason that it's more complex and lighter, Mark V for the fact that it actually looks MORE like armor.
I could go on and on about the quality of games and the like but I'll save that.

Also buy a 360 this holiday season, they're saying that it'll be dropping $100 in price to combat the other next gens. That's why I don't have one yet.

Hey Katua Fett, hit me up on live, my tag's LickyMcLicklick (haha don't ask..). I play Halo 2 ALOT (not really a fan of ranked games though).

Katua Fett said:
So have you heard of nightmare armor....well here ya go......It makes me want it almost more than a fett, so bad arse.

Yeah Nightmare armor is cool and all but Microsoft layed down the smack down and sued the pants off them. I think the only way they can make armor now is if it's for Microsoft. Plus I believe it may have had a $3k price tag. eeck

I)r. No said:
Yeah Nightmare armor is cool and all but Microsoft layed down the smack down and sued the pants off them. I think the only way they can make armor now is if it's for Microsoft. Plus I believe it may have had a $3k price tag. eeck

Well I saw the blue armor go for 1.5 k on ebay, no sight of microsoft interupting anything thing there.

Yeah i knew about the price tag being about 3k but i didnt know about the whole Microsoft suit, man i bet its hard concuring the world:lol:

Ill hit ya other xbox live memebers up on mondy, maybe we should start a new thread just for Xbox Live?

Matthew

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back