It has begun...

Jeje ok this way also it stays well and if it likes to you more this way genially remains very lovely (y)

PD: Is It written well?

Thanks, I hope I did this bucket some justice though. I didnt want to weather it purpously, also because I know that I would just ruin the bucket. So thats another reason as well. I just prefer the clean armor look. Besides, it has some gritiness to it, you may not see, but it has its own look to it. The silver though really fools people, not one person has thought it wasnt real metal until they looked inside, or I told them. I guess I did one thing right at least.

-tubachris

Great looking helmet, Tubachris! I'm about to start on my helmet, and had a question... what is the "Short-Cuts" you made reference to, and what is it used for? I'm completely new to painting! Thanks!

Great looking helmet, Tubachris! I'm about to start on my helmet, and had a question... what is the "Short-Cuts" you made reference to, and what is it used for? I'm completely new to painting! Thanks!

"Short Cuts" is a spin off sub-paint brand from Krylon. Its meant for small craft projects and such., as far as I know, its been the only real available accurat light blue paint for Jango's helmet. I found mine at an Ace hardware, extremly difficult to find however, so I snagged two can while I had them. The paint color is "ocean blue," Its a little short can too.
Goodluck on your helmet!

-tubachris

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back