Tatooine mando

shade 99

Hunter
hi guys i was wondering if there was any tusken raider chief or something like that. Like a important tusken or something. Cause my mando kills tuskens as well from all the other jobs i get. its a long story tusen killed me parents and took me prisoner when i was just a lad. Its alot more exciting then that thats just the begining. if u want to hear my story sometime ill tell u guys....anyways back to wht i was talking about, is there any important tusen in the tribes and i was thinking of puting his head on my belt or something.

Well, there's the Tusken Raider Chief...

tusken_close_thumb.jpg

The helmet looks great. I like the red smear on the side. The story sounds ineresting as well. You ought to wright it up and post it. I am working on finishing up my mando's story and my wife is working on hers as well. I enjoy reading the different ideas people have for their characters, it really shows the depth of our attraction to Star Wars and the Mandos.

Story of shade

i was born on Tatooine, no more then 10 years after i born. tusken raiders followd my dad home after he was checking the evaporators. and killed him and my mom. After the ransacking of my home and murder of my parents, they took me as there slave. Not only that but they found my fathers mando armor, under the floor bordes in my parents room. The tuskens took me to there camp. And that night there were performing there rituals with there fellow tuskens. One of the rituals was to capture a animal and torture it as the worst ways possiable. but instead they performed the torture on me of 2 strait hours of aganising opain. That took the skin off both my lower legs, and gave me cuts and gashes all over my body, they even burned me. some of my relatives were also captured, my relatives helped the slavery to be bareiable. we were givin a tusken master to obay. me and my cusin Talen were put together with a master. One day my cusin and i were building one of the bigger tents for the more important tuskens. My master hit me in the back and siad to "go faster". Then i just got mad i threw my tools down and stared at him. He said "PICK THOSE UP!" I said "no" he said for me to pick it up one more time. I said leav me alone u Bantha foder. And my tusken master took a swing at me with his gaffi stick spike side down and slit a gash down my the side of my face and past my eye. I was gushing blood every where. Then i had to work with nothing but my hand holding my pulsiating blood gushing wound. My hands were quivering and i lost alot of blood the tuskens also gave me a beating for being to slow after that. It left a groosum scar down my face. then a couple months after i heard from the other tuskens that there was a massacure at one of there other camps done by a glowing blue blade by a man in dark clothing. for a year i have been finding pieces of weapons over the camp and other pieces of stuff, and i would put them in a pouch in a hole that i dug by my bed and cover the hole up with fabric. My reationship with my cusin grew and we got very close to each other. He was like a brother to me now. I was 17 now and Talen was 18. We would help each other with the wrk we were givin so it would go faster. But one night when i was laying in my bed talen came crawling into the ten bleeding from the stomach, he was stabed by one of the tuskens gaffi sticks cause he would cooperate with the tusken master. i grabed him and put his head on my lap and riped my clothing and rapped it around his wound to try to stop the intense bleeding. I slowed the bleeding down but his eyes were fading and i could see it. Then he said "escape my brother!" and he went limp. I took off the raping on his chest and i tryed to pump his heart back but it did nothing. wet tears ran profusly down my face, my hands were coverd in blood from trying to reavive him. I started to feel swelling hatred in my gut it felt like a pluge was going over my body. i walked over to my hole and took out the pieces that i was putting together and i took the last piece out of my pocketand put it in it. My blaster was completed. i walked out side with my blaster behind my back and looked down at my master and her wife out side of the tent. And my master said "GET IN SIDE SLAVE!" I took out my blaster and shot his wife in the stomach and shot him in the shoulder. I shot them there so they could watch the killing, while slowly dying. Then three tuskens ran at me, i shot all three of them in the head there bodies falling to the ground. then 4 tuskens cam out of there tents and rushed at me with there gaffi sticks held high. One swung at me i grabed the gaffi with one hand and snapt it in half with my elbowand twirld and hit the tusken in the face. And i took the broken gaffi stick and threw it at a tusken the sharp part got him right in the throat. the two tuskens took ou there guns and shot at me i rolld out o the way, and just in time kicked the rifle and the tusken flew side ways and shot his tusken friend in the face. I tookhis rifle and bunted him in the face. I heard a screeching nows, it was one of the tuskens wives. She was runing from the massacure about a yard away. I picked up the rifle off the ground and reloaded it and aimed at her. My aim was shacky cause i was tired and angery and hurt. I pulled the trigger and the bullet flew with intense speed and went into her collar bone and out the other side i saw the tusken women drop to the ground. I turnd around and saw a tusken child. I crouched and said come here im not going to hurt u. The tusken child came over very disturbed and shacky i held it and gave it a hug. Then i took out my blaster and shot it in the stomach. The child dropped to the ground. My heart was beating so hard, it felt it was going to rip out of my chest. I walked over to my master and his wife. I took a gaffi stick and smacked the last bit of life from the wife. after that i said see how u like the pain. i take the gaffi stick and gash his eye........i take a near by knife and cut the head of my tusken master. I drop out the head out of the helmet and i put on the tusken helmet. I drop the gaffi stick and my blaster and i run out of the camp in a disfigerd rush into the night. (END OF PART1)

Last edited by a moderator:
is the red suppose to represent something? like blood, cause it looks like a juvenille got a hold of some spray paint and got you in the helmet good! :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back