Boots CA BOOTS/ Weathering

Yep I'm heading to Walmart after work today with my color list and gonna give this a go myself. SpideyFett makes it look so easy, hope to do it half as good!

My Walmart doesn't carry that brand of paint anymore. They have the Apple Barrel and some other brand now. I picked up the paints at Hobby Lobby, although I'm sure the same colors could be found in a different brand.

My Walmart doesn't carry that brand of paint anymore. They have the Apple Barrel and some other brand now. I picked up the paints at Hobby Lobby, although I'm sure the same colors could be found in a different brand.

Well I struckout at walmart, they didn't have 3 colors and charcoal was one of them. Must have been a run on those colors for school projects or Fett projects. Gonna try a different one today. Dang when I was on vaca 2 weeks ago in Virginia I passed several Hobby Lobby s kept sayin should go in but never did.

Anyone know of a thread to weather the new caboots? They are suede, have tan/sand soles, and definitely look crappier than these older sets.... I wish I had not missed out on MOW's run :(.

Anyone know of a thread to weather the new caboots? They are suede, have tan/sand soles, and definitely look crappier than these older sets.... I wish I had not missed out on MOW's run :(.

I will be looking too soon - although I am tempted to do it the lazy way and just wear them for a few nice long dog walks!

Sent from the moon using only the power of my mind

This was a great help. I just used this technique on my MOW 1st version boots. The "more water" makes a lighter pigmet was something I didn't know. So again great help!

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back