WHATS UP WITH OMEGA MAN

texasfett

Active Hunter
I just want to know whats up with OMEGAMAN,I see him logged on,and send a pm right away. Because I know that I'm not the only person on this site that is looking for a set of greeblies for a ESB Blaster. Some of us probably need certain things for our blasters. So if the post that is on the blaster section states ESB Parts for sale. Then you should at least respond to the Pms that me and other member send you. I want to buy and probably so do others,but whats the point if you on having the thread up if there is no response. I'm not trying to stir up anything but I'll be a voice for myself and for others that are wondering also.SO IF THERE IS ANYBODY OUT THERE!!!!!! I WANT TO BUY A SET OF GREEBLIES FOR A ESB BLASTER,AND TOE SPIKES FOR CA BOOTS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.
ERIC

I hear ya' Bro! I was aking for awhile myself! :confused Nothin'! I landed up buying Shabad's MLC Kit, included were the correct Scope and Flashtube. I then bought the correct wood stock, connector and brass grip plate. I do have a few extra sets of the actual Revell V8 Engine Piston Arms, do you still need those? Let me know.(y)

At the moment iam very busy casting up 25 or more sets of boots spikes....i am only selling spikes for now...ESB Greeblies will follow....I have been very busy. I will be PMing people on the list for payment when the boot spikes are ready....

Just hang on folks. Omega-man produces the best set of ESB blaster greeblies I've ever seen. It will be worth the wait;)
D

Most people here wont just ignore your PMs; they may not get back to you right away, but they will get to you eventually. You just have to remember that they're busy people; very popular, recieving upwards of 100 PMs that request products. They have to respond to these, and then make the products themselves. That in itself takes alot of time. But they will get to you. :)

he guys Im sure you all know this but chris's Idea for toe spikes on TK409 are genious he used bent flat bar and sharpened wooden dowels the effect is pulled off great and the price is close to nothing. you all should consider the Idea. especially you people that goe trooping, yah the aluminum spikes are amazing (dont get me wrong) but you dont get as attached to wooden dowel, and if some little kid steps on your shoe at an event it wont be such a big deal because its just a wooden dowel.

he guys Im sure you all know this but chris's Idea for toe spikes on TK409 are genious he used bent flat bar and sharpened wooden dowels the effect is pulled off great and the price is close to nothing. you all should consider the Idea. especially you people that goe trooping, yah the aluminum spikes are amazing (dont get me wrong) but you dont get as attached to wooden dowel, and if some little kid steps on your shoe at an event it wont be such a big deal because its just a wooden dowel.

i always thought that the idea of toe spikes is that if a kid treads on your toes your toes bite back :lol: :lol:

Well, a couple months ago during the time of his boot spikes hes been having some RL stuff

Hello All...Iam alive.

The problem is my father inlaw has lung and brain cancer...and at this moment in time, iam spending alot of time in the hospital and keeping my wife happy by being helpful(married guys will understand).

I have several spikes in the unfinished state...and will slowly move down the list once i have finished them.

So, don't think he is ignoring you, he just might have some RL issues to deal with.

I think nowadays one must check the date of the first post to see if it's a thread from the dead.

But do I really need to post what thought is gonna come to mind when ya see a thread from the dead?:lol:lol::lol:

HEHE, sniff sniff. I want to see someone pull up the very first thread created on TDH.

Actually if you PM Omegaman he will eventually get back to you. I sent him a PM a few months ago and he got back to me about 3 weeks ago and I got a pair of his toe spikes, they are top notch guys and well worth the wait. To bad I decided that Fett wasn't really working to well with my body type and decided to go with a Clone Trooper.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back