Bobamaker's Jet Pack Released!

Awesome stuff Daz!! I'll be sure to put in some overtime at work so I can afford one of these beauties. :jet pack

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, he better be painting it for me for that price! :D It's a great pack, but I just couldn't spend $500 on an item that I made myself for $15 worth of trash cans :)

Great job DAZ, I hope to see more great work comming from you soon! Do you have any projects you're planning on next?

I wonder if the harness comes with the diver buckle? That is, assuming that the harness will go around your waist. That'd be sweet if it did!

deadbolt said:
I wonder if the harness comes with the diver buckle? That is, assuming that the harness will go around your waist. That'd be sweet if it did!

It will not.

It's one of the best looking packs I have seen. I was studying the pics and comparing the MLC v2 to DAZ's new scupt. They are both amazing and very close in detail.

I will say that on Daz's the computer imaging he used to make his sculpts helped out a lot in making the details and edges a tad sharper on the pack. It looks like it was manufactured by a machine it is so precise.

Now it all comes down to preference, and MLC has some competition.

shortimer52 said:
Any chance of us NOT useing first names here??

Whats the problem dude? I'm Alex, have you something to hide or just in a bad mood? Nothing wrong with first names, as when I last looked it wasn't a secret society!! And Daz's work is always first class, I will be getting his jp when I can afford it!!!!

I also dont understand why we cannot write first names... I think that when the same BM post here, always ends writing his name, DAZ. So... what´s the problem ???

Once again, and back to the topic, I will let you know when I received my brand new #2 JP, and take some pics to share with you all !!!

Yea, and the abreviation of BM just makes me giggle every time I read it. I think of my grandparents complaing about being stopped up.

must...not...look....

ahh too late.. man it's a beauty (y)

Shorttimer, lighten up bro, Daz isnot his first name btw, and... he himself signs every post here....

DAZ

If i'm not mistaken is'nt your full name on your public webpage ??? sup wit dat bro ? Cmon, no tudes needed here. We still love ya ;)

Ya Daz is just his nickname. Ive had my first name up since the start though. I guess its all about choice.

Cant wait for mine to arrive! (y)
BM has out done himself this time!;)

shunned

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back