Does anyone know where to get this piece?

JangoUri

Active Hunter
Hey guys, I´m trying to find this piece but I really don´t know where to look for :facepalm :confused :confused . I mean the piece wich is around the LED. Any source would be very pleased. Thanks!!

piece.jpg

The only problem with that on is that it runs on something like 40 volts! I have one, it looks nice but, done not work.

asok said:
The only problem with that on is that it runs on something like 40 volts! I have one, it looks nice but, done not work.

You pull out the existing bulb and replace it with a low voltage one. That is what I have to do with my Boba LED.

Well on the red plastic one (Boba version), I just used my Dremel to cut off the shaft below the threaded section and pulled the light out.

You couldn't do that with the Jango version??

That's a regular LED bulb and a matching holder (just mounted lower by Seeker as he explained in his thread). Its commonly available at electronic kit stores. There are 2 sizes - regular and small. Regular is closer to the real thing.
I got mine for less than the equivalent of $1. I just don't know how much it will be in other locations.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back