some new pics

MonCal

Active Hunter
Well, the sunlight got in the lens so we'll have to re-shoot these two of our costumes but they're not too bad so I thought I'd share for fun :) .... since I haven't been around much lately....

myzam01sm6qg.jpg

myzam02sm7cj.jpg

myfett0vd.jpg

Great Zam !

Awesome Fett ... and the pose is classic! You even managed to get the perspective right on the blaster (making it appear more stunted than it is in real life), just like in ROTJ ! :cheers

FP

Thanks all!! :) It's fun to play dress up :p

fettpride, yeah I know what you mean. Some .. well shoot.. almost all of the poses are really tough to copy for most of the costumes.

... twist your yead ... no back ... no... look over there where your head won't turn .... now twist your upper body ... now spread your legs and put your weight on your back leg while bending forward ;) hehe

MonCal said:

fettpride, yeah I know what you mean. Some .. well shoot.. almost all of the poses are really tough to copy for most of the costumes.

... twist your yead ... no back ... no... look over there where your head won't turn .... now twist your upper body ... now spread your legs and put your weight on your back leg while bending forward ;) hehe

I hear ya. I was never able to do it ! I suppose I didn't have the patience, or a good photo assistant :lol:

I betcha you didn't think anyone would notice that little tid bit, did ya ;) For years I thought that his blaster was just a tiny little thing because of that pic. Even before it was sliced up. Then I found TDH :lol:

Again, you did a great job man !

FP

MonCal said:

Haha! I dare you to just TRY to ask Kathy to do the twirling Zam :lol:eek: pic. You think that Fett pose is hard! :LOL I tried 2 zam action shots, it's impossible. Not to mention trying to keep yourself from laughing hysterically at yourself. Our garrison helped me take my pics and for me to look terse or mean is impossible. It's unfair, I can't be intense/mean lookin! It's aweful, I can wear the costume but can't act the part well. Like SEEKER has it made, cloning and all. But nope, hoity toity tough is impossible for me. (y) All hail the actors!

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely Awesome Moncal!!! :D :D Both of those costumes are just spectacular!

ZIA ... I'd be afraid to break something doing that twirling Zam pose! :cry *oops... there goes the helmet...* I don't want to have to try to replace anything !! I think if anyone messes with my costume, I'll be able to get that "mean" look real fast! ;)

Thanks everyone :)

Yeah, the background isn't exactly right ;) .... That pic was an after thought and it's basically the only one that turned out clear from the whole day. I'll be doing another shoot :)

I asked Kathy if she wanted to do the twirling and jumping Zam pics. She was like " Yeah Right!!.... I don't think so" hehe

Oh, and she's the same way as you Yvonne. It's all she can do to just.. not smile. I'm always telling her "You're pissed. You're trying to kill somebody. You've got to look mad and serious." She just giggles ;)

YUP! LOL I see the upper lip smirk emanating~! :lol: I am so bad that Hubby says that he can tell I am smiling even under the veil :eek: :lol: Maulmaus, I have worn out my zam costume, nothing fits and I have pulverized all of my toe spikes, so, I am not as careful as I used to be. But those pieces that I made for everyone (that got some of my pieces), they are REALLY sturdy. Don't worry about them breaking. The helm however, I would watch like an eagle. It's amazing how the helm defines your entire character.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back